Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Well, I'm sorry to say after that tree toppling trick, yeah they never had a chance. It seemed like no 1 could have stopped him much less even saw him until after he had already moved. I'm disappointed it was Sakaki. Want some more of the statuebuilder judomaster( forget his name right now) and or Ma-sensei.
    Should have seen it was Sakaki. Mui said that Ma and Akisame went somewhere to earn some money (Ma was on her daughters house) and Apachai is still healing and eating. We also saw Hayato and Shigure whereabouts so that only leaves Sakaki.

sig made by me

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I didn't read the beginning just picked up the manga where the anime left off. But the mangaka is a girl?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ lol really? Didn't see that one comming lol.
    that's pretty awesome in a way.
    Nah, lol. That was totally my fault. I meant that like Frank Cho, he was a master realistic artist of the female form, not a female artist. Just really wasn't in the mood to type all that. Although due to the name I'm not entirely certain of the mangaka's sex but I'm pretty sure the mangaka is a he judging by the little stories he adds sometimes at the end of chapters about his "adventures".
    But just think how much more temporarily you liked the manga, while you thought that.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Should have seen it was Sakaki. Mui said that Ma and Akisame went somewhere to earn some money (Ma was on her daughters house) and Apachai is still healing and eating. We also saw Hayato and Shigure whereabouts so that only leaves Sakaki.
    No I get that logically it should be Sakaki, but we just saw him recently in a lot of detail. I feel like lately since they were focused on more in the beginning, we haven't seen enough really of Ma and Akisame in the primary sense. And even though the same could be applied to Sakaki, lately we have still seen a lot of him.

No I get that logically it should be Sakaki, but we just saw him recently in a lot of detail. I feel like lately since they were focused on more in the beginning, we haven't seen enough really of Ma and Akisame in the primary sense. And even though the same could be applied to Sakaki, lately we have still seen a lot of him.
    If you check the last few arcs you'll see that this one needs to be Sakakis! Since the last Yomi fought by Kenichi were Muai Thai (Apachai) and Combat Sambo users (weird JuiJuitsu -> Akisame) and there is still Hermit to come (Chinese Kempo). since you can't pair any weapon user with Shigure, (no new techniques for Kenichi) its clearly Sakais turn to show him new stuff and fight the Armed Master. Btw. Hayato seems to be the only one able to fight Chikage's Master, and IMO Kensei (Ogata Isshinsai) will be paired with Akisame (the Buddha carving stuff as a reason).

I hope this makes sense for you!

But just think how much more temporarily you liked the manga, while you thought that.
    Lol I like how you turn the disappointment quickly into our favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    If you check the last few arcs you'll see that this one needs to be Sakakis! Since the last Yomi fought by Kenichi were Muai Thai (Apachai) and Combat Sambo users (weird JuiJuitsu -> Akisame) and there is still Hermit to come (Chinese Kempo). since you can't pair any weapon user with Shigure, (no new techniques for Kenichi) its clearly Sakais turn to show him new stuff and fight the Armed Master. Btw. Hayato seems to be the only one able to fight Chikage's Master, and IMO Kensei (Ogata Isshinsai) will be paired with Akisame (the Buddha carving stuff as a reason).

I hope this makes sense for you!
    Thought the arc right before the vacation and Apachai's part was started by Kenichi and the Sakaki fighting the armed and unarmed divisions for the sword? While other masters had small skirmishes, Thought he actually fought 2 or more but the focus was more on him because he was with Kenichi at the time? If I was wrong, it's cool.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

LMFAO negime even scared chisuke. http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/422/14

Short chapter but since what happen over there it's lucky we even got a chapter.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-16-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    LMFAO negime even scared chisuke. http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...-kenichi/422/9

Short chapter but since what happen over there it's lucky we even got a chapter.
    Nice one!!

As expected by nijiima! scattering the data!!!

but sakaki made my day!!! "Ill show you how to fight injured, whilst using none of the techniques he tell himself!! Just awesome

Short but sweet chapter! When it comes to mind games no one can beat Negima. The weapon master said that he could have killed the lot of them in seconds, then Sakaki took care of him in seconds too. That just show us how big the the difference in level between Kenichi and gang to their masters. Like heaven and Earth.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Short but sweet chapter! When it comes to mind games no one can beat Negima. The weapon master said that he could have killed the lot of them in seconds, then Sakaki took care of him in seconds too. That just show us how big the the difference in level between Kenichi and gang to their masters. Like heaven and Earth.
    Well that is Nejima's only purpose besides information and running. He has to be the best at all to survive in this world.

I have to say though that the bolded part greatly confused me, in this chapter. Sakaki said he was impressed with them yet they never had a chance and only survived because of his constant interference. And lately with the fights between Miu and Kenichi, thought the point was that they were much closer to master level. Not saying they were there yet, but if Miu had the chance of @ least escaping from 1, seemed like they would be @ least 50 - 60% on the way to master level, yet they came nowhere close, (with like 8 people fighting some1 much weaker than Sakaki's level), and even with Chisuke fighting with them. Guess this means this manga is something like 1/3 done instead of 1/2. Good news I guess.

And Sakaki was completely wrong. Akisame would have done the same thing. They are all pretty much equally cruel with "training".