Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ch 420 is out HSDK 421

acorn bullets priceless

Aww man, a master arrived. I thought they would give the weapon user a hard time on their own. I guess he really is too powerful. And oh, Sakaki has probably following them throughout the jungle. He threw the rock before. I'm guessing Ryozanpaku is planning the same thing as the weapon master, they wanted to extract the yami member in the government and they used Kenichi as bait but the master would just say it's just training.

sig made by me

haha awesome! Go Acorn-throwing technique!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I'm guessing Ryozanpaku is planning the same thing as the weapon master, they wanted to extract the yami member in the government and they used Kenichi as bait but the master would just say it's just training.
    you totally hit the nail on that one my friend

Damn Aristart when it comes to Kenichi nothing gets by you lol.

This mangaka I swear had to been a hentai artist at some point of his life. Everytime he draws the girls is like they are posing intimately.

I was hoping for Kenichi to stomp out that master but guess still to early to see that.

^It's easier to think predictions at this thread coz there are less annoying peeps here . Plus the manga is basically straight forward but never dulls.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

This mangaka I swear had to been a hentai artist at some point of his life. Everytime he draws the girls is like they are posing intimately.

I was hoping for Kenichi to stomp out that master but guess still to early to see that.
    +1 to your Hentai theory!

@Kenichi giving a master trouble: I see this one coming quite soon, but this time it was way out of line since he's still in no way recovered, so it was necessary for Sakaki to join the fight. Now we also know who's thrown the stones in Kenichi's last fight!

Wink

Aww man, a master arrived. I thought they would give the weapon user a hard time on their own. I guess he really is too powerful.I'm guessing Ryozanpaku is planning the same thing as the weapon master, they wanted to extract the yami member in the government and they used Kenichi as bait but the master would just say it's just training.
    Well, I'm sorry to say after that tree toppling trick, yeah they never had a chance. It seemed like no 1 could have stopped him much less even saw him until after he had already moved. I'm disappointed it was Sakaki. Want some more of the statuebuilder judomaster( forget his name right now) and or Ma-sensei.

Now that you said that about training I'm getting flashbacks of all of Kenichi's near death "training experiences". Still loling at the fact that I believe he once said something like, "When I almost die from training, I don't have flashbacks of my life anymore, I just have flashbacks of all my near death experiences".

^It's easier to think predictions at this thread coz there are less annoying peeps here . Plus the manga is basically straight forward but never dulls.
    Yeah got to love those straightforward yet always exciting and entertaining mangas. They do not tend to let you down.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah, it's ironic that in the beginning it was actually different. Miu was kind of wholesome and she pretty much just looked perfectly graceful, beautiful. kind of when Kisara and Freya entered the picture, that really changed. Still a great female artist especially, like Frank Cho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post

@Kenichi giving a master trouble: I see this one coming quite soon, but this time it was way out of line since he's still in no way recovered, so it was necessary for Sakaki to join the fight.
    Still you have to be impressed at Kenichi's indignation when he felt like Ryouzanpaku was being used. He really can pick his moments to have absolutely no fear.
    Don't get me wrong , I get what was meant. But I don't know why but the way it was put, A MASTER POLITICIAN was just so funny to me. Like the image of a professional "master" politician going and just ruling countries because it's his job and he's an expert in it. And then he said that comment about killing all that don't vote. Just a funny thought.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-09-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post

@Kenichi giving a master trouble: I see this one coming quite soon, but this time it was way out of line since he's still in no way recovered, so it was necessary for Sakaki to join the fight. Now we also know who's thrown the stones in Kenichi's last fight!
    Well guess I should had said Kenichi giving a Master a hard time not beating one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Yeah, it's ironic that in the beginning it was actually different. Miu was kind of wholesome and she pretty much just looked perfectly graceful. kind of when Kisara and Freya entered the picture, that really changed. Still a great female artist especially, like Frank Cho.
    I didn't read the beginning just picked up the manga where the anime left off. But the mangaka is a girl?!!

^ lol really? Didn't see that one comming lol.
    that's pretty awesome in a way.