Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Kenichi)

I'm surprised there wasn't any thread about this series in the Shonen section so I decided to do one !

Author : Syun Matsuena

Storyline [taken from wikipedia] :
    The story focuses on Ken'ichi Shirahama (Shirahama Kenichi), an average 15-year-old weakling, whose life is upended with the appearance of the naive, beautiful, and strong transfer student, Miu Fūrinji. After Ken'ichi witnesses Miu's skills in martial arts, he joins the Ryōzanpaku dojo, a gathering place of those who are truly strong, which coincidentally also happens to be Miu's home. After beating a karate student in a match, he is soon targeted by all the delinquents in the school. Since then, Ken'ichi's daily routine is divided between his hellish training with the six masters of Ryōzanpaku, and his fights against the members of Ragnarok, a gang who views him as either a possible ally or an impending threat to their plans.

The story is really good, the fights are awesome and it's really funny ! The anime is fun to watch and the manga is finally starting to get scanlated at a pretty fast rate which is really nice.

@_@ I thought there was sections for this. Did you really searched well?

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...hlight=Kenichi

By the way, great manga. I feel it needs more attention. But this is how world is revolving...

Ok DECK let me rephrase then :
    This is the first official thread for discussion about the anime AND the manga for Kenichi !

Take a look at the threads you searched . Only 1 of them is talking about the anime only and the others are requests or questions about Kenichi lol so this thread is the place to discuss about the new (very fast) releases of Kenichi !

You got a point by saying it needs more attention it's really good and a lot of people doesn't know it !

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    HSDK is one of my fav mangas right now. Im on chapter 187 and kenichi is jus kicking ass. If kenichi's masters and the masters of yomi fight it out then i would love it even more!!!

its active again the translators are on the go
    im loving it they are on the dofd arc now

They've been translating a good 10~ chapters a week, great stuff. I'm glad they've decided to put alot of effort into it.

yeah..
    cant wait to see how takeda fights

Yeah I am part of KFC scans and we are scanning the chapters as fast as we can. I hope the translators can keep up this pace and we might catch up to the raw by January.

Spoiler!

woah that would be cool
    can't wait to see what happens after chapter 200 =)

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    Yeah I am part of KFC scans and we are scanning the chapters as fast as we can. I hope the translators can keep up this pace and we might catch up to the raw by January.

So how far is kenichi ahead of what we already got? And really do appreciate the speed at which we're getting these chapters.