Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
    "What a beneficial stupid discovery." Golden comedy right there. I think I will really like Rimi. She seems like she will be a fun quirky enemy.
    Got to say, I'm a little surprised at how well Chikage is starting to fit in. Guess with her being a young little impressionable, almost innocent kid, it was just inevitable. Which makes me think when and or if she betrays them it will be especially shocking.
    Freya and Sigfreid's entrance was definitely Kick-A$$, I keep forgetting he's rich until he pulls off entrances like that.

P.S. Were they implying that some1 besides Chikage might have thrown that pebble that saved Kenichi? Suppose that could be Hermit. Would be interesting if he was the 1 to fight Rimi....

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...43/c415/1.html

I forgot about Freya, Chikage was pretty funny this chapter but Nejima always tops it off.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 01-27-2011 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    "What a beneficial stupid discovery." Golden comedy right there. I think I will really like Rimi. She seems like she will be a fun quirky enemy.
    Got to say, I'm a little surprised at how well Chikage is starting to fit in. Guess with her being a young little impressionable, almost innocent kid, it was just inevitable. Which makes me think when and or if she betrays them it will be especially shocking.
    Freya and Sigfreid's entrance was definitely Kick-A$$, I keep forgetting he's rich until he pulls off entrances like that.

P.S. Were they implying that some1 besides Chikage might have thrown that pebble that saved Kenichi? Suppose that could be Hermit. Would be interesting if he was the 1 to fight Rimi....
    Yes, on the few pages back Chikage definitely didn't throw it since it was coming behind her back. It could be Hermit but I don't know if he could hide his presence from Mui. I was thinking it could be Hayato, just watching things turns out. Anyway, I'm dissapointed at Takeda, he still ain't strong enough for Mui to think she could leave him alone. Good thing, one of the strongest Shinpaku is here, Seigfried!!
    Last edited by arisart; 01-27-2011 at 11:24 PM.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Yes, on the few pages back Chikage definitely didn't throw it since it was coming behind her back. It could be Hermit but I don't know if he could hide is presence from Mui. I was thinking it could be Hayato, just watching things turns out. Anyway, I'm dissapointed at Takeda, he still ain't strong enough for Mui to think she could leave him alone. Good thing, one of the strongest Shinpaku is here, Seigfried!!
    Yeah, I was thinking that too. After how long since we've actually seen Takeda in action(out of all Kenichi's friends/rivals), other than Hermit, Miu, and maybe Freya and Seigfreid, I expected him to be closest to Kenichi's level. And I expected a more drastic rise in abilities and power.

416 is out!!

http://mangatopia.net/manga/historys...er/416/page/02

Sieg still rocks!!!

Rimi shows quite the ability beeing even more speedy than Miu, though she lacks technique! Hope well see some more DOU-Powered action by Miu, since she lost her Bra and Kenichi isn't around!

Yeaaaaah!!! Goo Siegfried! God i love that guy.
    Ang go rimi \o/ take off those bras :d

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    allways with the fanservice lol/ i wonder if HSDK has any female readers. kenichi just needs to rest before his body breaks

<3 Freya! Shitton of fan service this chapter I was right about Rimi just being all speed, well so far that is.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/417

thor to the rescue, this ch was pretty boring to me ill wait till the next one

Prediction: I bet they'll just brake the cd and Rimi will retreat for now. Good thing Nejima will have a gazillion more back-ups so no worry.

sig made by me