Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    That Yomi girl I forgot but didn't her master leave her some what in his care? How she was brought up by her master in the harsh emotionless life w/e the fuck. Now she is curious about all the little things, why we keep getting clips of her being amazed by simple stuff.

Did her master lose or just left? I forgot the outcome of that fight.
    I think we always get to see her being amazed (and cute) on little things is because she is starting to have a change of heart. Her master didn't lose and is actually one of the most strongest Yomi. I think she just saw something has changed on her disciple and just decided to keep her on her mission which is to stay close to Kenichi and gang. I don't know it's purpose though.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    this was in the first Weaponed + unweaponed combination arc!! she fought Shigure, Ryozanpaku was able to maiantain the sword, because of that skinny swordfighter from yami and the Big Breasted master disappeared afterwards (only te old man is able to fight her on par), stepping down the right to fight kenichi toward Koukin!
    which old man?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I think we always get to see her being amazed (and cute) on little things is because she is starting to have a change of heart. Her master didn't lose and is actually one of the most strongest Yomi. I think she just saw something has changed on her disciple and just decided to keep her on her mission which is to stay close to Kenichi and gang. I don't know it's purpose though.
    Her master was jitjutsu fighter right like whats his name the master that performed surgery on Apachai ?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    which old man?

Her master was jitjutsu fighter right like whats his name the master that performed surgery on Apachai ?
    Hayato himself. They have worked together before. And yes she is old but her martial arts that requires a specific way of living slows down her aging. You seem really confused now FM, lol. Chikage's master is Kushinada (the big-breasted Yami). What LbTS is saying is that she fought with Sakaki and Shigure simultaneously and couldn't hit her. Though the fight never got finished as she fled. Wish she could have fought Akisame though.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Hayato himself. They have worked together before. And yes she is old but her martial arts that requires a specific way of living slows down her aging. You seem really confused now FM, lol. Chikage's master is Kushinada (the big-breasted Yami). What LbTS is saying is that she fought with Sakaki and Shigure simultaneously and couldn't hit her. Though the fight never got finished as she fled. Wish she could have fought Akisame though.
    Wait holyshit Kushinada is on par with Hayato?! I thought she was Akisame's Yami rival since they both use jitjutsu right? Like Apachai vs Asgaard. Glad to know her name and her disciplines name Chikages I forgot a lot of the names. Oh wow I forgot she fought Sakaki and Shigure simultaneously and they couldn't hit her. Damn she probably could fight on par with Hayato, Yami's leader probably going end up beating Hayato.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    He wouldn't be called "Invincible" for no reason bro, and plus it wasn't said that She was on Hayato's level it just said that they use to fight together side-by-side.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    He wouldn't be called "Invincible" for no reason bro, and plus it wasn't said that She was on Hayato's level it just said that they use to fight together side-by-side.
    It was said that her style is so unconveniant that only hayato would know a way to fight her since she's fighting without any noticable use of strenght, only countering and using the opponents strenght for her techniques!!
    That why she seems to be on Hayatos level!!

What?... Link to the page that says that only Hayato could fight her please?

I read and re-read HSDK for almost 5 times and not once did I read that one.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn

I didn't mean he's the only one who can fight her, but the only one who knows techniques how to deal with this style, because he fought alongside her!!

he never said "I'm the only one capable of fighting her" though, but it must have been around the time Kenichi trained for Korui Nuki!

Err.... okay?....

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn

413 is out!!

http://mangatopia.net/reader/en/Hist..._Kenichi/413/1

This new female disciple of Kensei is kind of frightening, and kenichi is in a really bad fighting shape right now!!!

Thumbs up for Hayato in the Alzheimer Class!!!