Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    411 is out!

Check the download section!!

Nijima is a evil genius!!! Looks like Kenichi will lead the Shinpaku Rengu for once this time!!!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    looks like another fight coming next chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    411 is out!

Check the download section!!

Nijima is a evil genius!!! Looks like Kenichi will lead the Shinpaku Rengu for once this time!!!
    I found it surprising @ 1st that Nijima told the masters the complete truth and didn't make a copy. Now I see I was right in my thinking, Good to see that while genius he is also predictable. Still lol @ the way he dodged when the 3 of them attacked him, and when the little genius girl ate that mass of sugars with no hesitation..

Really still think it was stupid to bring the genius girl who is apart of Yami to like an alliance meeting. Just B/c she's cute and innocent looking doesn't mean she won't betray you. should have listened to the evil alien for once. Yeah good to see Kenichi in the lead as well. Although that means he can never deny being the leader ever again, Nijima will hold this over his head forever.
    Also good to see that Kenichi is strong enough to sense that girl's presence, although bad that she's strong enough to be sensed.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Also good to see that Kenichi is strong enough to sense that girl's presence, although bad that she's strong enough to be sensed.
    Which will lead us to the question: Who is gonna fight her??? If she's that strong as we suspect, kenichi won't be able to make her submit, and punching or Kicking a girl is out of thinkable for him, so this leads to Miu, but i don't expect them to be as stupid to let Miu loose on her, and there must be several reinforcements of the weaponed Division!!

let's wait and see

412 is out!!

check the download section!!

seems like this Rimi girl isn't the only one with fighting power along the actual opposing yami group right now!

IMO this is will be a moment in the Spotlight arc for Shinpaku-rengus fighters since kenichi (like apachai) is in no fighting condition yet again!!

yeah it's an okay chapter.
    little action, a panty-shot and a nice building towards a little climax...

Actually looking forward to this arc, good change to see these characters get some spot light.

Although I must say it confuses me. They are still trusting that Yomi girl and they leave an injured Kenichi to be the "decoy". If he was feeling that bad then more than likely if the Yomi members fight as a group they could completely kill him and then the Shinpaku alliance would be down their greatest fighter. Then what?

I forgot. Is Hermit still with them? If he is it will be good seeing him fight again, although it's hard to imagine him getting stronger just using the style he already has been using. I wonder how Ma's brother really trains him?

That Yomi girl I forgot but didn't her master leave her some what in his care? How she was brought up by her master in the harsh emotionless life w/e the fuck. Now she is curious about all the little things, why we keep getting clips of her being amazed by simple stuff.

Did her master lose or just left? I forgot the outcome of that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Did her master lose or just left? I forgot the outcome of that fight.
    this was in the first Weaponed + unweaponed combination arc!! she fought Shigure, Ryozanpaku was able to maiantain the sword, because of that skinny swordfighter from yami and the Big Breasted master disappeared afterwards (only te old man is able to fight her on par), stepping down the right to fight kenichi toward Koukin!
    Last edited by Lost_By_THE_Sword; 01-10-2011 at 12:51 AM. Reason: mindfuck