Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    That was a Karate Technique by Sakaki where he used some kinda breathing technique to lift up his internal organs protecting it from the Spear thrust if I remember correctly, I doubt Apachai knows how to do that technique since he's a Muay Thai/Boran Master. And his Ribcage is literally shattered if you look closely. It's impossible unless they pull some half ass sh*t that can revive people somehow like an Ancient Chinese Medicine or some sh*t.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    That was a Karate Technique by Sakaki where he used some kinda breathing technique to lift up his internal organs protecting it from the Spear thrust if I remember correctly, I doubt Apachai knows how to do that technique since he's a Muay Thai/Boran Master. And his Ribcage is literally shattered if you look closely. It's impossible unless they pull some half ass sh*t that can revive people somehow like an Ancient Chinese Medicine or some sh*t.
    You'll never know about the technique transfer, since Sakaki counts Apachai as a close and important friend!!

IMO Apa's not dead yet and will be saved by Akisame & Ma .

The most interesting part is still if Kenichi will give up his Katsui-Ken or remember the Path of ASura again without needed to be stopped by Miu

btw the Booby-theory shouldn't put aside!

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    It makes no sense for the internal organs to lift up when breathing in since that actually pushes the diaphragm down along with the liver. Oh well, this is an anime.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

it's out:

http://www.mangastream.com/read/hsdk/52344293/1

Good chapter!

Liked how Miu tried to fight the Dread-locks sword Master.
    As I intended there will be Korui Nuki to end the Fight, while Kenichi Sticking to katsui-ken. Though its not clear yet if there's a winner, or another draw.

IMO kenichi will be down, but win, since his defences are stronger.

I need to see Apachai!!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 10-10-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I need to see Apachi!!
    Hmm, isnt it Apachai?

Yeah, i want to see him..

^ There you go.

Wonder what other character in Kenichi History's Mightiest Disciple is similar to Apachai's name, that it really needed to be corrected.

Veteran Member
    Well, didnt really need to be corrected.. but i noticed that some people have said apachi instead of apachai..

I was pretty much asking to make sure it was apachai, and pointing out to the people that call him apachi that it is apachai, in case they didnt know. :-/
    Coulda just been a mistake on their part, though.. Hell, i might have made that mistake before..

i dont wanna see a draw,he lost ones against him,
    he should win this time...
    apa will be fine,he must be

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Finally read 402.

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/52344293/1

Ok chap... they should finish the fight next chap and don't drag the fight too long...

sig made by me