Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    That alien is so hilarious!

Chapter 394 was solid. The past interactions between Apachai and Agaard were interesting.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Apachai and Agaard's past was interesting indeed, it's soo confusing. Agaard's just simply overflowing with hidden negative-evil aura.

I can't seriously wait for Chapter 395, it's usually where things gets to be on flames. I get people saying that this Manga's going into too much Fan Service lately, meaning it's overflowing with Ecchi and Nipples the irritating part of it is the one's who're complaining is mostly guys not GIRLS.

Jesus Christ, it's a Shounen Manga try hitting puberty and you'll definitely like it by then. Shigure's nipple slips MUST NOT BE REMOVED! *rage*
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Apachi's past was freaking hilarious xD when he was hiding the so call cat. It turned out to be a baby tiger haha!

^Hey I didn't know you read HSDK. Anyway, Good backstory and Apachai is really hilarious. So Agaard is older than Apachai and has more experience than him. Could it be that Agaard is still slightly stronger than Apachai? Man this is probably the toughest fight of Masters we've seen.

sig made by me

Yeah I read Kenichi just figured I start put some thoughts into other manga threads since the only one I actually give a dam about is going on a month break.

Yeah the back story was good, showed Agaard ain't no push over.

(Other ones I read ;Bakuman, Fairy Tail, Bleach,Naruto, Air gear, beelzebub quit reading dr.graymen around 160-180 thinking of starting up again just seemed meh to me.)

Edit: Not saying Kenichi and others suck just One Piece really is the only one I put most of my time into. Currently how I'm enjoying them is like this One Piece>Fairy Tail>Kenichi>Bakuman>Air Gear>Naruto>Bleach>Beelzebub
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-25-2010 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Yeah I read Kenichi just figured I start put some thoughts into other manga threads since the only one I actually give a dam about is going on a month break.

Yeah the back story was good showed Agaard ain't no push over.

(Other ones I read ;Bakuman, Fairy Tail, Bleach,Naruto, Air gear, beelzebub quit reading dr.graymen around 160-180 thinking of starting up again just seemed meh to me.)

Edit: Not saying Kenichi and others suck just One Piece really is the only one I put most of my time into. Currently how I'm enjoying them is like this One Piece>Fairy Tail>Kenichi>Bakuman>Air Gear>Naruto>Bleach>Beelzebub
    I'm sorry but did you just put Fairy Tail>Kenichi? Like you, One Piece is at the top of the chain for me, and I also stopped reading some mangas. One of them was Fairy Tail because there is no storyline. You may like Fairy Tail because the characters are somewhat similar to One Piece, but I find Fairy Tail somewhat dry esp. compared to One Piece where there is a clear cut storyline.

Kenichi is the closest thing to DB I've had, but too bad the anime stopped mid-way.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Kenichi is the closest thing to DB I've had, but too bad the anime stopped mid-way.
    I have a hard time imagining that. I don't read a lot or manga (Fairy Tail, Pysren, Reborm etc. I don't read them) I just pick this manga from Onemanga coz the title looks intruiging and fell in love with it.

Like this manga for the fact that they don't have special powers. They rely solely on techniques, intelligence and physical abilities. Just like the early part of HXH.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I'm sorry but did you just put Fairy Tail>Kenichi? Like you, One Piece is at the top of the chain for me, and I also stopped reading some mangas. One of them was Fairy Tail because there is no storyline. You may like Fairy Tail because the characters are somewhat similar to One Piece, but I find Fairy Tail somewhat dry esp. compared to One Piece where there is a clear cut storyline.

Well that chain was for how I'm currently enjoying them, not what's better. Hell a fear years back Bleach was above most of them for me. But now you got me thinking, like wtf was I thinking?

You also pointed out my flaws for reading fairy tail too, now that I realize it your exactly on point on why I read fairy tail. I always some what knew fairy tail storyline was half-ass and seemed like it was just being made up as it came along. Just the art and the characters kept me interested. But I think it has a spine whether it be small or broken for it's overall story. About the dark wizard zeraph and the dragon's disappearing.

I didn't read dragon ball I was part of the generation that grew up with the anime.Probably why I enjoy Kenichi so much if you compare it real close to Dragonball. Well with all that said Kenichi>Fairy Tail thanks for pointing it out. I still enjoy fairy tail but I definitely wasn't thinking putting it ahead of Kenichi.

^ haha...someone else noticed that Fairy tail has no real plot .Nice