Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    On which chapter the anime ends?Because I just watched it and decided to read the manga too.And the reason I'm asking this question is because I want to know do I have to read it from chap.1 or from the chap were the anime ends?
    you should probably read from chapter one, it will give you the original storyline and there is a couple of things that didnt happen in the anime that happend in the manga and vise versa.

also as for the new chapter about him fighting that boy it was one of his special trainings to learn more about tactics, it was durring the ragnarok arc

On which chapter the anime ends?Because I just watched it and decided to read the manga too.And the reason I'm asking this question is because I want to know do I have to read it from chap.1 or from the chap were the anime ends?
    Personally, I would start from Chapter 1, the anime doesnt really do the series justice. Its far more entertaining then the anime.

EPIC!!!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Chapter 143 in the Manga, Episode 50 in the Anime.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Tnx a lot guys.

Finally found the Chapter where Kenichi fought againts that kid ( Chapter 64 ) , so it's a Inter-Disciple Match just like with Tanaka Tsutomu.

I missed this chapter 'cause I didn't read the Manga from the beginning, I started right where the Anime ended which is Chapter 143.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn

The manga is pretty cool.I read every chapter.APAAAAAAAaa

when is it coming out again?
    Love is like sand, it makes your balls itchy

Quote Originally Posted by N-Nguyen View Post
    when is it coming out again?
    Not sure myself, but it'll come out soon just wait 3-5 days I guess.

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn

Hey I have a question. I read HSDkenichi from start up til now but I noticed in onemanga that there is also the same manga called HSD. I read the first chap and the characters is also kenichi and the others. What's up with that? And what the main diffirence between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Hey I have a question. I read HSDkenichi from start up til now but I noticed in onemanga that there is also the same manga called HSD. I read the first chap and the characters is also kenichi and the others. What's up with that? And what the main diffirence between the two?
    Err.. well it's basically the same storyline though the other one starts with Kenichi entering the Dojo right away without meeting Miu and knowing her first, also without Miu's invitation.

Oh, and the character's drawn pretty much f*cked up there especially Akisame.

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn