Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    I like this ending, because it isn't definitive and does leave space should they want to continue it in Jump Square ala Prince of Tennis like Lord Namvel said.

ah they lost against america in ot

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Hopefully later on there will be some type of continuation of it.

It's good that it ended before becoming weak, and that it still leaves room to continue the story. I'm still sad it ended because it always proved one of the best reads of the week. So, farewell.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I didn't realize chapter 333 was the last chapter T_T! My fav series has ended....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I really wanna know about Sena and Panther's little competition. Best runner in the era...referring to Sena beating 4.1seconds in the 40 yard dash? But a panel shows Panther holding the trophy, which means he won it for the team by running at his fastest speed. Nooo....I'm seriously disappointed. This manga actually got me hooked on to American Football...
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

pretty obvious this chap (333) was going to be last, i thought 332 made it really obvious.
    suprising...it ended well (suprising, since i find many endings disappointing - like PoT, though its now being continued =_='')