Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    No I'm more blown away by
    Spoiler!
    Yeah, me too, cuz in other words, Eyeshield 21 is going to end soon, definitely by chapter 350. How sad...
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

Veteran Member
    That can't be ;(, anyway, It "ended" in a draw, lawl... then Hiruma comes... Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    No I'm more blown away by
    Spoiler!
    yea, the last page was really wow

http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/333/
    i think a page is missing

well its over the ending is ok
    I love how they mixed the teams up....
    i love the overall moral of the manga....

Its not over yet guys

pg 18 is missing, good ending. kinda sucks to see it go i really enjoyed the series, wish they did a ova of sena in notre dame

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    Its not over yet guys
    Are you sure because it seemed like an ending to me =/

NO!!!

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS SERIES END!!

This series was just too damn good, and it kinda made me tear a little in the last few pages. But if it ends, I can see that they're doing it at the best possible time, while leaving it open for a possible re-opening in the future. It looks like America won, so it gives all of Japan a time to get better.

EYESHIELD 21 IS TOO DAMN GOOD!! WE WILL MISS YOU!!
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

K, so many questions. First, the guy with Kurita, that's Unsui yes? And so Riku, Sena, Kurita, Unsui, Monta are on the same team, while Hiruma is with Mamori and...? Where's Agon, Taka and the real Eyeshield 21(Forgot name) and the kickers from bando spiders?

And there's a panel showing the USA team holding the cup, so Japan probably lost, but then it's said Sena the best runner of the era, meaning he broke the human limit of the speed of light, running the 40 yard dash within a time that's even lower than 4.2 seconds...?
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by avafiery View Post
    K, so many questions. First, the guy with Kurita, that's Unsui yes? And so Riku, Sena, Kurita, Unsui, Monta are on the same team, while Hiruma is with Mamori and...? Where's Agon, Taka and the real Eyeshield 21(Forgot name) and the kickers from bando spiders?

And there's a panel showing the USA team holding the cup, so Japan probably lost, but then it's said Sena the best runner of the era, meaning he broke the human limit of the speed of light, running the 40 yard dash within a time that's even lower than 4.2 seconds...?
    Yes, to Unsui being with Kurita. Hiruma and Mamori are on the same team with Agon, Taka, and Yamato (the "real" Eyeshield 21). So yeah, Hiruma's team is kinda broken...lol
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...