Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
    wow, cool chapter. I just think sena will have to be faster than panther to win this match, has to go 40yrds in 4.0sec, overcome the physical limit.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

physical limit is 4.2 Obviously Sena isn't going to win until the end where it counts but the question is how will he win

-_-'
    even if panther caught him back, I'd say sena really owned him. (yamato was useless -_-')

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I love how useless the other team members seem in this manga. In real football, its a team game. Honestly its like they are trying to make fun of the sport.

Anyway, Panther is wicked. How the hell did Yamato get stepped on by him?

Veteran Member
    Done with the Anime now, and I'm on chapter 300 :F, 22 chapters to go, Teikoku owned Deimon at the start <,<, but now Deimon are catching up :F, exiting

panther has those long legs, it's like a giraffe merely walking over zebra, he can cover great distance faster than sena. sena just needs to take panther head on in order to beat him, he needs more than just speed and i hope clifford and hiruma are coming up next for the battle of wits.

I bet you sena will just start running in a zig zag motion if he ever gets past panther again

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyno511 View Post
    I bet you sena will just start running in a zig zag motion if he ever gets past panther again
    Smart... or Japan could just start using pure tactics. It would be Hiruma vs Clifford.

Sena just to run faster. He beat Shin with speed less than 4,2 in 40 yard right? that's mean he is in par with panther. what he needs to win is GUTS !!!!! Don't give up Senaaa !!!
    btw what will happen to Gaou? Will he win?

looks like Agon is genuinely pissed, we'll see if Clifford will use that to the American team's advantage.