Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'm starting to see the difference . I guess the size of the mangekyou made me think the second pic had as much detail as the first.

That comment really was a jab at my own inability to notice details like that.

Oh this thread is still alive! Nice! =) And yeah the animation of Shippuuden sucks so much, it is painful to watch. The only episode i think they put some effort into making it was the episode after asuma's death which was totally about Shikamaru, That episode was really great in every possible way and if you watch a couple of times you notice a little bit of innovation in terms of the drawing, after that episode...The same crap.

People can say all they want about the same thing happening to bleach, But... I beg to differ, I rather watch Bleach 10000x more than watching the shippuuden, hell i rather watch bleach fillers!. Even if they're fillers, they still put effort and creativity in the animation.

Bleach creators can milk the cow all they want, but at least they're putting a little bit of effort. What Pierrot is doing is basically a slap in the face to the fans.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    Right now, im watching some of the early episodes of Naruto for a little project i have and DAMN! how fun and exciting the series was!. Wao, the creators really lost it, Now it feels like they are just doing it to milk the cow, nothing more.
    Every episode was exciting and the animation was TOP NOTCH! years ahead from the stuff i am seeing on shippudden (my opinion at least).
    I just felt nostalgic!
    sorry guys =/

Brother no matter what others say I totally agree with...............Naruto Anime today has gone done the toilet.............................They are just seem to be running the show to make some money.

Why the Hell they just don't catch up with the Manga and then extended when they are one or two episode behind the Manga Chapter instead continue with these ridiculous Fillers...............

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

btw, a quick note on that first sharingan pic.. if you notice, it was Sasuke from the VoTE fight (right as it evolved from 2 to 3 tomoes if memory serves).. At points, this fight has some of the worst animated stuff in the entire first run.. at others it was the absolute best of the entire run of both series
    come fight my brute here

I think i'll start a worldwide web campaign to boycott the naruto fillers from next year. The manga is about three years ahead of the anime and they're still showing us this awful fillers.

Oh, and yes there's a filler next year, they seem to have one for every year nowadays.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    I think i'll start a worldwide web campaign to boycott the naruto fillers from next year. The manga is about three years ahead of the anime and they're still showing us this awful fillers.

Oh, and yes there's a filler next year, they seem to have one for every year nowadays.

Ok. I agree with you, but what does this have to do with the animation? I know the filler animation is worse than the norm, maybe that's what you were trying to imply but maybe you should've said it? I just found myself asking... aaaand?
    LeggoMyWebbo

There was no need to bring this thread back.

TV Tokyo has pulled the plug on the massive cash cow known around the world as Naruto Shippuuden. After Narutos’ almost record breaking 220 + 102 episode run the show’s magic seems to have disappeared, as Japanese viewers simply aren’t interested anymore.
    Click the link below to read on

posted on 2009-04-02 22:06 EST
    ANN went deep into Japan to understand why this was done despite the staggering number of Naruto fans in america and across the world was still quite staggering. We were lucky to get an interview with Hayao Miyazaki, the maker of the legendary movies Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away let us know exactly why Tv Tokyo pulled the plug on Naruto Shippuuden, “Kids now a days, simply want hand drawn pictures, decent story line, and most of all no more fillers. What real Japanese like me want are more classical shows like Pokemon and Digimon as well as the anime all kids love…my Future Kid Conan to name a few.” So with that news it does seem like Tv Tokyo will actually be showing 2 NEW seasons of pokemon to replace naruto. What may have started as the filler lover century, may end as a century of card game based shows like YugiOh Digital Card Revolution and Pokemon: Got to collect all 3 thousand while driving around on a motorcycle and dueling in battle stadiums 2.
    http://www.animecrazy.net/tv-tokyo-t...ip/#more-32428

Fillers kill. Apr fools maybe?
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't