Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Good eyes you got there. I never noticed it but you are right especially about the ep. 71 Temari and Sasuke thing. The Kakuzu vs Naruto I can see but not as noticeable like ep. 71, I guess because I'm already expecting shotty work from shippuuden.

I wonder if Kishi minds that they are butchering his work, or maybe he does mind but he has the 'who can complain when making this much dough' mentality, who knows. All in all I'd watch Naruto any day of the week before watching shipuuden. Its sad too because there are so many great fights that people just can't wait to see animated.
    Well keep in mind we are having a RL financial crisis that japanese animation companies are not immune too.

Even in the best of times thier are budget cuts on long running Anime shows & now-a-days they are under more pressure than ever, looking for more ways to make things cheaper cause they see this show is gonna be ongoing for many years.

So dont be too harsh on them they have enough pressure with signs like this in thier office

Lets just hope they dont go CGI cell shadded on us yet.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Banned
    Oh Dear. What part of no manga spoilers in the anime forum didn't you understand? Plus if you paid attention to the thread you'd know this was about the standard of animation in Shipuuden as compared to Naruto - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 02-10-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: What part of no spoilers don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    Contents Deleted - thsv
    This is the anime section Please use spoiler tags not everyone has read Manga
    Last edited by thsv; 02-10-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well keep in mind we are having a RL financial crisis that japanese animation companies are not immune too.

Even in the best of times thier are budget cuts on long running Anime shows & now-a-days they are under more pressure than ever, looking for more ways to make things cheaper cause they see this show is gonna be ongoing for many years.

So dont be too harsh on them they have enough pressure with signs like this in thier office

Understood. But then again if they don't put enough money or effort into animating Naruto, how will they make money in the future? Which network stations in their right minds would pick up Naruto shippuuden? I'm not saying that no one will because I have seen networks pick up worse, but if focusing on quality I wouldn't pick it up if they gave it away for free. The animators of Naruto are like women. They're nice and pretty until they've got you snared in their trap, after that the two days with no shower and toe nail clippings on the dining table comes out. =/
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

"Seppuku" signs throughout their office, lmao

Actually I'm thinking the original animation team did commit seppuku because they refused to do 80 fillers, and now we're seeing the results of a second team. (they should too)
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Havent watched shippuden in months now, stopped watching when the sora arc began . The animation is so F*cking awful, the music is awful and the pace of the whole anime is awful ... I'ts so slow and tired, there is no excitement at all. also the animation on the characters is awful there is no detail

Naruto

Naruto shippuden

This is the difference between Naruto and Naruto shippuden.

Look how much work and detail the animators in naruto put into the sharingan alone

And then look at the joke of animation in naruto shippuden.

Spoiler!

Lmao what a difference. Pic two looks like a kid colored it in. The difference in considerable and you can see the passion the animators put into making Naruto as opposed to Shippuuden. It's hurtful to think that its the same series.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Am I the only one who feels like an artistic idiot everytime something like this pops up? It seems everyone else agrees on which is better but I can't exactly understand what makes one better over the other .

I guess I'm gonna have to trust with the general consensus here.

Well the detail is better, color contrast, shading. Pic 2 looks like some young kid just learned how to use photoshop. The art itself is also better, the artist obviously spent some time on pic 1, pic 2 looks like he spent 5 mins on it.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Am I the only one who feels like an artistic idiot everytime something like this pops up? It seems everyone else agrees on which is better but I can't exactly understand what makes one better over the other .

I guess I'm gonna have to trust with the general consensus here.
    lol

Take a look at the amount of detail in the sharingan in the first picture. There was a lot more work put into drawing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim