Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    i think bleach is coming close to an end... and kubo is trying to 'extend' the manga's life by having long fights and what not but at the same time it makes bleach loose its edge.. but by winter war im hoping it'll be back to its action packed characteristic
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    I don't think Bleach has gone that much farther down in writing, I mean atleast he has a deadline for his series unlike Naruto and One Piece.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    i think bleach is coming close to an end... and kubo is trying to 'extend' the manga's life by having long fights and what not but at the same time it makes bleach loose its edge.. but by winter war im hoping it'll be back to its action packed characteristic
    I disagree on the part of Bleach is coming close to an end, I think Bleach will be around for a long time to come. However, I do agree that the long and pretty pointless fights have made Bleach lose its edge a bit, but I'm still a loyal fan and I expect it to redeem itself soon or at least I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    I don't think Bleach has gone that much farther down in writing, I mean atleast he has a deadline for his series unlike Naruto and One Piece.
    What do you mean by deadline? Has Kubo said that Bleach is going to be finished by some date?
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    dead line? Where'd that come from? I'm pretty sure that Kubo doesn't have a dead line, if he does can you please post where you got the info from? Please and Thank-you!^^

On Topic:

I think that the writing (script) is completely awesome. I read Naruto and One Piece constantly and I'll admit the writing in BLEACH is tons better.

As for the fights I don't think they're pointless because they were going to have happen sooner or later to Ichigo, so : / I actually enjoyed the fights just not the Ichigo getting constantly beaten to a pulp, the never-ending fight and the hard to read/see attacks.

Right now the only thing I am dissapointed in is Ichigo's fights and the lack of story going on, one fight was way to long and two of them ended with Ichigo having to fight another guy. I think everything besides Ichigo's Grimmjaw and Uliquoira was amazing.

I think that Kubo Tite is foreshadowing something insanely awesome.
    O.o

i was disappointed with the last chapter. it was boring, and espada that renji and uryu are fighting freaks me out. his swords name is fornicas... nuff said

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I do hope that he picks it up, I miss the days when Aizen was "murdered" and all that commotion, but now it just seems its all about the battles, which are good, but after a while a little tiring, this manga needs to get its intrigue, interest and suspense back without solely using battles