Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Orochimaru will take over Sasuke and then kill Kabuto to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan and he'll kill everyone

the whole oro thing is just simply that both there souls are in sasuke but sasuke wiped oros souls ass so he is the dominant personality if oros guna surface its guna be when sasukes knoked out or sleaping or sumat like that.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

yea i can see that happen, Oro is still in his dimension lying dormant. You can compare with bleach, with hollow ichigo and ichigo, Oro will be the hollow,

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

There are some odd things about this discussion... this is what I think.
    If we go back to when Sasuke became paralyzed by Orochimaru's snake form, Orochimaru said the jutsu (i think he referred to it as a ritual) takes place inside his body. Orochimaru opens his mouth up and appears to lunges at Sasuke, with whatever body he has left and in this instant does something (which is unseen) that transports Sasuke to another dimension inside Oro's body. In this "dimension," we see the figures of some other people Oro did the technique on which leads me to a few questions. In order to escape the jutsu, did Sasuke just copy it and used on Oro before he could finish it? Did Oro actually take over Sasuke, but Sasuke used his abilities (perhaps the sharingan) to suppress Oro? Since Sasuke admits to "absorbing" some of Oro's abilities such as quick healing, does this mean Oro is conscience in Sasuke somehow spiritually interwined with him?

I'm not quite sure about this, but I remember Oro before Sasuke made it to his hideout did that body take over technique on some guy, but before he did it, he told the guy he would be conscience to some extent inside him (Oro) to see if he does what that guy requested him to do... something about sparing people of his village. So from this, I bet Sasuke somehow picked up some techniques either during his stay at Oro's hideout or the fight.

How did you all get the idea that after three years Oro will be able to take over Sasuke? Oro had taken over multiple people yet he had no problems. Furthermore, from what I remember, there is nothing that says you HAVE TO use the jutsu every three years, it is just the minimum amount of years that must go by before the jutsu can be used again.

Long? Yes, but this has bothered me a bit.

i belive there is bit of him in sasuke and some in kabuto and at the end kabuto is gonna make some crazy jutus to bring it out of sasuke so it can be in kabuto body and he will come back that just a theoriy

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    If we go back to when Sasuke became paralyzed by Orochimaru's snake form, Orochimaru said the jutsu (i think he referred to it as a ritual) takes place inside his body. Orochimaru opens his mouth up and appears to lunges at Sasuke, with whatever body he has left and in this instant does something (which is unseen) that transports Sasuke to another dimension inside Oro's body. In this "dimension," we see the figures of some other people Oro did the technique on which leads me to a few questions. In order to escape the jutsu, did Sasuke just copy it and used on Oro before he could finish it? Did Oro actually take over Sasuke, but Sasuke used his abilities (perhaps the sharingan) to suppress Oro? Since Sasuke admits to "absorbing" some of Oro's abilities such as quick healing, does this mean Oro is conscience in Sasuke somehow spiritually interwined with him?

I'm not quite sure about this, but I remember Oro before Sasuke made it to his hideout did that body take over technique on some guy, but before he did it, he told the guy he would be conscience to some extent inside him (Oro) to see if he does what that guy requested him to do... something about sparing people of his village. So from this, I bet Sasuke somehow picked up some techniques either during his stay at Oro's hideout or the fight.

How did you all get the idea that after three years Oro will be able to take over Sasuke? Oro had taken over multiple people yet he had no problems. Furthermore, from what I remember, there is nothing that says you HAVE TO use the jutsu every three years, it is just the minimum amount of years that must go by before the jutsu can be used again.

I don't think Oro transported 'Sasuke' to another dimesion, but Sasuke's mind or something. It looked like Sasuke used his cursed seal or something and it spread to Orochimaru, and that's how he took control. (Kabuto said something about Sasuke's will eating away at the dimension, I think.) Orochimaru didn't take over Sasuke, it looked more like Sasuke took over ORO, and absorbed his abilities that way...So now it looks like they're freakishly connected somehow (maybe Oro became Sasuke's conscience or a little voice inside his head xD)
    Well Orochimaru HAD to take over Sasuke because he was at his limit, remember? The most he could have lasted was at least one more day without taking over Sasuke's body.
    I want to know who all those people inside that dimension were. I remember Orochimaru, when fighting the Third, took off his face and said that was only his second body so far....which would make the newest body the third, and Sasuke WOULD be fourth....yet there were at least four other faces there! Does not make sense to me...
    Last edited by pat-san; 08-12-2007 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post

This is just a theory. I have no actuall facts to back this up so if anyone wants to break my thesis go ahead.

Orachimaru in general seems to be function with mindtricks (Not genjutsu per se but mind tricks) And the body takeover seems to be the biggest trick in his bag. I for one doesn't think he sends people to a diffrent dimension. He just scares the crap out of em, Orachimaru style. In the form he is when he needs to swap bodies he is weak that is a fact. So for the technic to have any use on someone that wouldn't willingly sacrifice himself as a tool for Orachimaru you need them to wet their pants, so that they can't think straight. It won't matter if isn't the most powerfull jutsu or beeing used by the most powerfull ninja, becouse your victim won't be fighting back, becouse he would be to busy having to deal with Orachimarus little freakshow.

But as seen in the backflash with Itachi he clearly states that Orachimarus tricks isn't a big match for the sharingan and the he simply can't hide anything from these eyes. meaning that orachimarus set ups won't work on a sharingan user. Yet in a desperate atempt Orachimarus tries to pull of his final trick, and it fails. his little stage set up falls apart and Sasuke has no problems seeing the real deal. And Obviously you would have to link yourself to the victim, but since Sasuke can just see this it wouldn't be that hard for a ninja of his caliber to just reverse the flow.
    Sup' kidz

i never thought of it that way...
    interesting
    i tend to lean more toward an "alternate dimension" theory though that exist inside oro
    however, i believe sasuke's survival happened completely because of the sharingan
    it's interesting though how itachi never did whatever sasuke did to oro
    because oro used the same technique on itachi
    whatever... another loose end constantly debated among kishi's fans
    ------------------------------------------
    you might have seen me post this before
    but...
    i think writing books like harry potter with some pictures would be better than the manga
    the manga leaves too many loose ends
    a book would explain stuff and tell a more detailed, perhaps more interesting story
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 08-13-2007 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thats a interesting idea but i don think so =/ i think oros in kabuto and only kabuto. everyone already guessed that oro would be in sasuke (including this thread =P) so i don think it would be this obvious. and besides, kabuto is already an awesome ninja (64 points in the data book was it?)

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    thats a interesting idea but i don think so =/ i think oros in kabuto and only kabuto. everyone already guessed that oro would be in sasuke (including this thread =P) so i don think it would be this obvious. and besides, kabuto is already an awesome ninja (64 points in the data book was it?)
    I'm a firm believer in that there is no trace of orachimaru's mind left in Sasuke. He just gained the most dominate trait just as Oro does.
    Sup' kidz