Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    In my opinion "That Jutsu" refers to Minato's Flying Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin no Jutsu) shown in the Kakashi Gaiden Arc and when Minato fought Tobi/Madara.

The Mizukage was brought to the battlefield by Genma, Raidou and another un-named ninja using this technique.However unlike Minato all the three had to work together to use FTG so they are unable to use it in the same way as Minato.

I believe that Naruto will not only use FTG he will with the help of Kurama upgrade the technique, (just as he did with Rasengan - Fuuton Rasenshuriken) where he will no longer be limited to using special kunai as teleport points but be able to use it without the need to fling kunai everywhere, thus matching whatever space-time technique that Tobi is using.

I've been thinking maybe "that" jutsu is similar to edo tensei and will allow naruto to let
    the 4 hokages return from the dgs in some way.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

well, if "that" jutsu is in fact a new technique
    Spoiler!
    I'll end up disappointed if we never know what it is. Hopefully Kishi hasn't forgotten about it.
    Last edited by Pl0twist; 08-01-2012 at 02:26 PM.

I think the "That Jutsu" has to be related to something that Naruto already possesses. So it's either a super-powerful Seal, a form of Summoning Jutsu, or something related to Kagebunshin. I highly doubt that it's a Rasengan variant, because the Bijuu Bomb is already the highest form of Rasengan, and it wasn't something Naruto was really aware of prior to his training with Bee, whereas "That Jutsu" was known to Naruto, Jiraiya, and the Frogs.

Maybe he'd be able to use that Rikudou-style Seal, which he first wielded after gaining Chakra Mode, except it could be performed on anyone. Imagine sealing Tobi within himself, or the Juubi... it'd almost be like Tobi's own "warp them inside me" ability. And since the Rikudou seal might be connected to the Five-Element Seal that Naruto already possessed from Minato, it makes it all the more likely that the technique was Minato's intent all along; the Seal and its connection to the Rikudou still haven't been explained, yet the Kyuubi seemed familiar with it... perhaps if the fight with Tobi gets to the point where Naruto and the Kyuubi cannot win with brute force, the Kyuubi will point out the technique, or else Naruto himself will remember it. It IS strange that he instantly knew the technique, when before he'd never shown knowledge of Sealing jutsu... it's possible that Jiraiya taught him the technique, but only Chakra Mode made it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It IS strange that he instantly knew the technique, when before he'd never shown knowledge of Sealing jutsu... it's possible that Jiraiya taught him the technique, but only Chakra Mode made it possible.
    Personally, methinks the seal changed on its own and had nothing to do with Naruto at all. After all, all he did was close the seal like he would do any other time if he had to, the same way Minato closed it when he stopped Naruto during the Pein fight. Naruto didn't do anything different or special.

I'm thinking that perhaps there is NO That Jutsu. JIraiya could just have been referring to the Jutsu of Taking Control of the Kyuubi's Chakra. As we all know, Japanese language and sentence structure can sometimes become cryptically challenging for interpreters.

Anyhow short of the above, I can think of some wildly imaginative Jutsus. The biggest would be Naruto fully becoming the Rikudou, without tricks like stealing DNA or Eyes.

The Original Rikudou was born that way and gifted from the Gods (from Heaven) to be who and what he was. For Naruto to truly become his true successor, he would have to be likewise Gifted from ABOVE, by birth, or by earning the Right.

I don't think Naruto's lineage is sufficiently complete to produce a By Birth Rikudou transformation, but I suspect that Minato's resemblance to the SO6P and Naruto's own Heart his Nature his personality has moved him close to being like the Rikudou , which is why the Tailed beasts accepted him.

Perhaps then when the Bijuu gave Naruto their chakra, Naruto also received the SO6P's own chakra, perhaps The SO6P had given his chakra to the Bijuu when he transformed them from being Juubi Chakra into who/what they now are.

So if I were to speculate, I'd imagine that That Jutsu Would involve a Risky act that can only be successfully done with Through Kyuubi's or Rikudou's Chakra, but when done it will earn Naruto a full Rikudou transformation and status. Perhaps we might see him entering through Enma the King of hell's mouth, meeting the Original SO6P, and coming back out, fully transformed as the New Rikudou, perhaps this is That Jutsu.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-03-2012 at 01:38 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm thinking that perhaps there is NO That Jutsu. JIraiya could just have been referring to the Jutsu of Taking Control of the Kyuubi's Chakra. As we all know, Japanese language and sentence structure can sometimes become cryptically challenging for interpreters.

Anyhow short of the above, I can think of some wildly imaginative Jutsus. The biggest would be Naruto fully becoming the Rikudou, without tricks like stealing DNA or Eyes.

The Original Rikudou was born that way and gifted from the Gods (from Heaven) to be who and what he was. For Naruto to truly become his true successor, he would have to be likewise Gifted from ABOVE, by birth, or by earning the Right.

I don't think Naruto's lineage is sufficiently complete to produce a By Birth Rikudou transformation, but I suspect that Minato's resemblance to the SO6P and Naruto's own Heart his Nature his personality has moved him close to being like the Rikudou , which is why the Tailed beasts accepted him.

Perhaps then when the Bijuu gave Naruto their chakra, Naruto also received the SO6P's own chakra, perhaps The SO6P had given his chakra to the Bijuu when he transformed them from being Juubi Chakra into who/what they now are.

So if I were to speculate, I'd imagine that That Jutsu Would involve a Risky act that can only be successfully done with Through Kyuubi's or Rikudou's Chakra, but when done it will earn Naruto a full Rikudou transformation and status. Perhaps we might see him entering through Enma the King of hell's mouth, meeting the Original SO6P, and coming back out, fully transformed as the New Rikudou, perhaps this is That Jutsu.
    Question about the "True Rikudou" status, which (unrelated to the "That Jutsu" premise) I've had on my mind for some time:

The Rinnegan (and its Sharingan descendants) functions as a tool to grant a ninja enhanced perception, and even seems to unlock new levels of control/understanding of chakra and jutsu, which manifests intself in the Shinobi in the form of new and inherant techniques. However, given appropriate levels of Spiritual/Physical energies, life force, etc (all the makings of a Rinnegan), and appropriate understanding of chakra manipulation (which is generally ONLY possible for those with advanced Doujutsu), could a non-Rinnegan user theoretically perform Rinnegan techniqurs? There seems to be a fine line between the eye making techniques *possible* and the eye merely making inhumanly-advanced techniques *available*... if Naruto becomes the Rikudou's successor (in power, not merely in name/spirit), could he perform equal feats and perhaps the same techniques?

The reason I ask is because the Rinnegan techniques don't actually involve eyes... they don't focus on a point to cast any of their jutsu, they involve the whole body. And even with the Sharingan, I think the eye, aside from its perceptive qualities, merely acts as a conduit for Uchiha Spiritual Energies, allowing the Uchiha to focus their power into a given technique more completely through the eyes, and afterwards direct the technique with their vision.

The Rikudou is said to have "discovered" the true nature of chakra... could it be possible to do this without the Rinnegan, or even to create the Rinnegan on one's own ("create" in a different sense than Madara/Orochimaru, of course)?

The Sharingan upgrades and evolves, from its first appearance, to additional tomoe, to the Mangekyou, all the way to Rinnegan, alongside increases in the user's Spiritual (and perhaps in the Rinnegan's case Physical as well) energies. Thus, it is these powers which grant powerful eyes, and most likely not the other way around. How necessary are the eyes?

I know Kishi will probably NEVER address this, or view it that way, because his Doujutsu both serve aesthetic. Stylistic, and character-specific purposes. After all the eye-hype, it'd seem very strange to suddenly deny the absolute necessity of the eyes. However, it might be an interesting twist; everyone assumes powerful eyes are the secret to gaining the power of the Rikudou, and I believe Naruto could achieve this without such tools.

i think you're correct rlinfamous, naruto will be the one to gain the power of the rikodou without having those tools, but a part of me just thinks that naruto gaining the rinnegan is a natural progression of this, as naruto is being "conditioned" to becoming the heir of the rikodou and he will prolly develop it the same way the rikodou did, so i just feel that he needs the rinnegan to be the true heir, its kind of a symbol of it.