Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    First of all, thanks for the welcome ^^

I agree it would be sort of disappointing, i know i'd hate it if "that jutsu" was something we've seen heard of since the first chapter and have already seen being used by the 3rd Hokage. And i also agree that Jiraiya might have used it as a last resort.

That being said, Shiki Fuujin isn't something you train for, since you can only use it once and then you're gone. You just learn it and hope it'll work when the time comes.
    I dont think it is going to be Shika Fuujin, as when minato sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto he said he would use the Dead deamon seal, which was the "seal that only a Non-Jinchiriki could use". So There is a far more powerfull seal that a Jinchiriki can use, and that i think is 'that Jutsu'. The reason we have never seen anyone do the seal before is because no one else is a Jinchiriki that has shown skills with seals (like his mother had).

So Rasengan is from his Dad, 'that Jutsu' is a seal from his mom. Both taught by the awesome Jiraiya.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

@Nano, I totally agree with you. What do you think his sealing abilities would be?
    "RESPECT"

^^ The obvious answer to that is to say that a Jinchiriki could use a seal that does essentially the same thing, but that it sacrifices the Kyuubi instead of the user. This i dont not believe to be correct, i mean what would the point be of Jiraiya teaching a kid how to loose his Bijuu? Added to that Bee said if Naruto managed to take the Kyuubi chakra "it would be his for life". So i dont think it will act the same way as Shika Fuujin.

If i had to guess, i would say it is a seal that sucks the target's soul/ body into the Jinchiriki and absorb's/ seal's the person into the Bijuu - kinda like Nagato's Soul stealing dragon, but more focused (entwining the Bijuu and targets souls or something). It would also make some extra link if that technique is a variation of Nagato's/ SO6P's Jutsu, since Nagato required the Big statue (which is thought to be the body of the Jyuubi) to perform it and Naruto requires control over a bijuu to do his.

Thats my guess at this stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

"That jutsu," has been mentioned by Kabuto. Apparently mixing Edo Tensei and this jutsu, will make him invincible.

A jutsu that grants "invincibility," is shocking. That jutsu has been mentioned by the Frogs.. so I have no idea what it is.

The way I understand it, in Naruto's perspective, that jutso was rasenshuriken. That jutso for Jiraiya might have meant controlling fully the Kyubis chakra. Or possibly being able to become a multi tailed beast host. Or it could also possibly mean the Kyubi blast. Or might be an entirely different jutso.

I'm leaning more to the juto as being able to control the fox chakra. I remember when Minato talked to his son... he said, "I put the Kyubi inside of you because I believe that you can control it someday." And Jiraiya has the key and the sealing frog for that. So in my opinion.. That jutso is the abiltiy to control the tailed beast's chakra.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Naruto already has control of the tailed beast chakra. Naruto didn't use a jutsu to control the tailed beast, he personally had to control himself with some assistance of his mother.

So that should eliminate that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    The way I understand it, in Naruto's perspective, that jutso was rasenshuriken. That jutso for Jiraiya might have meant controlling fully the Kyubis chakra. Or possibly being able to become a multi tailed beast host. Or it could also possibly mean the Kyubi blast. Or might be an entirely different jutso.

I'm leaning more to the juto as being able to control the fox chakra. I remember when Minato talked to his son... he said, "I put the Kyubi inside of you because I believe that you can control it someday." And Jiraiya has the key and the sealing frog for that. So in my opinion.. That jutso is the abiltiy to control the tailed beast's chakra.
    the only things we know about minato and jiraiya's jutsu is that you need the th fox's chakra to do it. So getting control of fox's powers was only the frist step.

Surely kishi reveals it soon i mean at this rate he going to end fighting either sasuke or madara and he hasnt even shown us any hints what this jutsu is.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    the only things we know about minato and jiraiya's jutsu is that you need the th fox's chakra to do it. So getting control of fox's powers was only the frist step.

Surely kishi reveals it soon i mean at this rate he going to end fighting either sasuke or madara and he hasnt even shown us any hints what this jutsu is.
    Well yeah, the whole point of "That Jutsu" is to use it against Sasuke/Madara with maximum dramatic effect. My hope is that Naruto will reveal his completed Bijuu Bomb Rasengan against Sasuke, who will counter with his mysterious Final EMS Technique (I still believe there is one). Naruto will then counter that technique by revealing "That Jutsu." Then they can go on to face Madara together.

It'd be like how Kenshin revealed his final technique, the Amakakeru Ryo no Hirameki, against his rival-turned-to-darkness-for-his-dead-ninja-friends, Aoshi, before going on to face the end boss, Shishio. Aoshi was the one who had to be brought back to the light, and then they teamed up to defeat Shishio, the irredeemable villain who only wanted to bring war back to the peaceful nation.

Yes, Naruto is exactly like Kenshin.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well yeah, the whole point of "That Jutsu" is to use it against Sasuke/Madara with maximum dramatic effect. My hope is that Naruto will reveal his completed Bijuu Bomb Rasengan against Sasuke, who will counter with his mysterious Final EMS Technique (I still believe there is one). Naruto will then counter that technique by revealing "That Jutsu." Then they can go on to face Madara together.

It'd be like how Kenshin revealed his final technique, the Amakakeru Ryo no Hirameki, against his rival-turned-to-darkness-for-his-dead-ninja-friends, Aoshi, before going on to face the end boss, Shishio. Aoshi was the one who had to be brought back to the light, and then they teamed up to defeat Shishio, the irredeemable villain who only wanted to bring war back to the peaceful nation.

Yes, Naruto is exactly like Kenshin.
    lol, love it!

as long as it's not a rasengan, i think it would be cool with me...

then again, i did hear something about a GALAXY rasengan! o_O

and while the shinigami seal jutsu is badass! i would prefer something new
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    lol, love it!

as long as it's not a rasengan, i think it would be cool with me...

then again, i did hear something about a GALAXY rasengan! o_O

and while the shinigami seal jutsu is badass! i would prefer something new
    Yeah, I'm expecting a Super Hax Jutsu on par with the Death God. We know that a Jinchuuriki can't use that seal because of what Minato said, so I'm guessing it will be something similar, except rather than consuming the user's soul, it simply requires Kyuubi-level chakra to perform.