Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Interesting theory, it actually makes good sense to some point. Maybe its just that simple, to use kyuubi's chakra to sustain attacks like the rasen-shuriken. iirc, tsunade said that naruto's cells that carry the chakra could be sliced/cut wen he uses it, so maybe w/kyuubi's chakra he will eliminate such risks.

Or it just be completely something else. I guess only time will tell. Good theory tho =]

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    Interesting theory, it actually makes good sense to some point. Maybe its just that simple, to use kyuubi's chakra to sustain attacks like the rasen-shuriken. iirc, tsunade said that naruto's cells that carry the chakra could be sliced/cut wen he uses it, so maybe w/kyuubi's chakra he will eliminate such risks.
    I don't think this is the case because I believe that the chakra circulatory system is used the same whether naruto is handling Kyuubi chakra or his own. Recall when Neji closed all of Naruto's tenketsu(sp?) and cut him off from his own chakra, Naruto used the kyuubi chakra to blast his tenketsu back open. So I don't think just using another chakra would prevent the damage to his own body, according to my understanding anyway.

But I do think that the idea of nature chakra balancing kyuubi chakra is on the right track and may very well be the answer to how naruto achieved sage mode without fusion. That being said, I believe that "that jutsu" is probably something that requires massive amounts of chakra to use, ie. kyuubi amounts.

I re-read your post, and what you're say is that All along Minato gave Naruto the Kyuubi Yang in the hopes that it's presence will allow Naruto to ballance out an incredible amount of Nature energy. Basically he'd become a Nature energy freak and relly on that instead of the Kyuubi's Chakra.

I think that even if Minato hadn't planned that, its still a feasible thing for Naruto to do. Problem is, what happens if Naruto uses up all the natural energy he gathered up in one single fight. Would the Kyuubi Chakra he gathered up to ballance the Natural energy go away, or will it remain and overwhelm him?

Again it's all up to Kishi. What makes Naruto interesting is the numerous possibilities that the Kyuubi allows for him. Good thinking though.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Problem is, what happens if Naruto uses up all the natural energy he gathered up in one single fight. Would the Kyuubi Chakra he gathered up to ballance the Natural energy go away, or will it remain and overwhelm him?
    No, when Naruto uses Senjutsu he uses all three forms of energy equally (physical, spiritual and natural energy), therefore he wouldn't "use up" the natural energy because he is also using up the other forms of energy just as quickly.

There are so many threads that talk about what "That Jutsu", is.
    The truth is there is just no way to really know.
    But, I will say this. It does see very likely to me that "That Jusu", had something to do with utilizing the kyuubi chakra. In order to use a much better jutsu. Hopefully we will find out what it is soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I don't think this is the case because I believe that the chakra circulatory system is used the same whether naruto is handling Kyuubi chakra or his own. Recall when Neji closed all of Naruto's tenketsu(sp?) and cut him off from his own chakra, Naruto used the kyuubi chakra to blast his tenketsu back open. So I don't think just using another chakra would prevent the damage to his own body, according to my understanding anyway.

But I do think that the idea of nature chakra balancing kyuubi chakra is on the right track and may very well be the answer to how naruto achieved sage mode without fusion. That being said, I believe that "that jutsu" is probably something that requires massive amounts of chakra to use, ie. kyuubi amounts.

even though this a bit off topic your wrong he didnt blast any of the points back open neji closed them all. The nine tails chakra came out of his fingner nails which is not a chakra point neji had no way to plan for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    No, when Naruto uses Senjutsu he uses all three forms of energy equally (physical, spiritual and natural energy), therefore he wouldn't "use up" the natural energy because he is also using up the other forms of energy just as quickly.
    That would be nice. May it indeed be so.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    even though this a bit off topic your wrong he didnt blast any of the points back open neji closed them all. The nine tails chakra came out of his fingner nails which is not a chakra point neji had no way to plan for that.
    I'm not gonna take this any farther off topic but you need to reread the manga and watch the anime because it does a pretty good job of showing what happened. It opened his system then formed a cloak around him.

Back on topic, I still maintain that naruto can't use Rasen-Shiruken by simply using another type of chakra because reguardless its still being molded by his chakra system which is what gets damaged while wielding the rasen-shiruken. So I don't think that "that jutsu" is just a way for him control the kyuubi chakra.

First off, sage mode should allow naruto to use the rasen shiruken as it strengthens his body to the point where he doesnt feel pain and isnt even scratched by a sharp pillar that should have impaled him, with this strength transferred to his chakra system which is now protected by the nature chakra being supplied... although this could all be shot down if you to where insist that sage mode would increase the attack power of the rasen shiruken so much that it undoes the protection that sage mode offers in the first place.

Creating naruto's first truly powerful move so early in his development and stating he cant use it without presenting him an opportunity around it seems unusual though, considering he is bound to create other powerful jutsus and he already has the added peril of using sage mode for too long having side effects and having the kyuubi shroud do his body detetrimental damage through rapid skin peeling and rapid healing he now has three side effects to deal with

The nature chakra and kyuubi chakra balance sounds spot on but i think there's another element we dont understand as he can only use sage mode for a short period of time thus putting a time limit on his new found power if he did manage to balance it and creating the possibility of instant kyubbi anytime he ran out of natural energy which was mentioned earlier

that jutsu is a powerful technique that we havent seen anything of yet, not the wind slicer as he hadnt learned about his wind affinity at the time and seems linked closely to the use of large amounts of chakra as he only had access to the kyuubi power at the time and most likely resulted in jiraiyas injuries upon attempting to use it (gotta point out that that jutsu also isnt acheiving the balance of power but a difficult technique in itself that draws on too much power for naruto to control)

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I'm not gonna take this any farther off topic but you need to reread the manga and watch the anime because it does a pretty good job of showing what happened. It opened his system then formed a cloak around him.

Back on topic, I still maintain that naruto can't use Rasen-Shiruken by simply using another type of chakra because reguardless its still being molded by his chakra system which is what gets damaged while wielding the rasen-shiruken. So I don't think that "that jutsu" is just a way for him control the kyuubi chakra.
    you know i did re read it in both scenes the manga and the anime they focus in on his hands and the nails are broken and bleeding. but it never says anything so i guess i am wrong here sorry.