Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    how much stronger would he get if he used his own chakra the nature chakra and kyuubi all together at once? would he be using kyuubi to increase his nature energy?

like kyuubi 4 tails ssj2

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    how much stronger would he get if he used his own chakra the nature chakra and kyuubi all together at once? would he be using kyuubi to increase his nature energy?

like kyuubi 4 tails ssj2

essentially the amount of Nature chakra you can take in is limited by how much chakra you can put up as a wall to keep the nature chakra from turning you into a frog or not working. So the answer is he could let in the exact same amoung of chakra as the nine tails will give him supposedly all 9 tails of the Yang chakra which is half of the full amount of the nine tails. The other half of the nine tails(the yin) chakra was sealed in minatos dead body.

But the Kyuubi is said to have limitless amounts of chakra and half of an infinite is a whole hell of a lot. If controlled Naruto will change the world like none other, he'll show Pein what a real god can do.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    But the Kyuubi is said to have limitless amounts of chakra and half of an infinite is a whole hell of a lot. If controlled Naruto will change the world like none other, he'll show Pein what a real god can do.
    if its true its infinite then yes your right

but i dont think it was truly infinite, just never matched. its like saying someone is unbeatable because they never been beat. thats what i think at least.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    essentially the amount of Nature chakra you can take in is limited by how much chakra you can put up as a wall to keep the nature chakra from turning you into a frog or not working. So the answer is he could let in the exact same amoung of chakra as the nine tails will give him supposedly all 9 tails of the Yang chakra which is half of the full amount of the nine tails. The other half of the nine tails(the yin) chakra was sealed in minatos dead body.
    is it possible that the yang chakra was not placed in him? could it be possible it was put in someone less or multiple people? will of fire ^_^

or is it possible that the yang chakra could have been the substitute for minato himself? thus him being alive still? i know its an old idea that was used way back when no one knew who pein was but its a possibility still that he is alive....

idk old ideas keep popping up in my head ^_^

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    IF this is so, the PA Toad should have limitless nature chakra since he is already a Toad anyways.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    IF this is so, the PA Toad should have limitless nature chakra since he is already a Toad anyways.
    i am sure he would still turn to stone

now i know the move naruto must complete

and it is the death god move minato made
    how do i know?

1)minato three moves were'nt completed

2)the move involves the kyubi

3)rassengan does not include the kyubi,hirrashin does not either

4)that leaves the death god move which was not completed

so thats why it is because j-man and the toad key was talking about it
    as that jutsu,but j-man said that it would take a lot of chakra to complete thats one of the reasons he sealed the kyubi in naruto cause he is the with the chakra to complete it.

so thats why am saying that maybe there's a way to do it without giving ur soul,may be it can be chakra to the death god+ the soul of the enemy

The Shiki Fujin (Death God technique) requires that you put your soul on the chopping block as well. Its a complete technique. Its a move that's supposed to kill the user. Its no accident that death on both sides occur as a result of the technique. Its like Yamato said, "The greater the technique, the greater its risks."

And I really couldn't see why Jiraiya would be trying to teach Naruto Shiki Fujin in the first place. Its a last last resort (i know i wrote 'last' twice. thats how 'last resort' it is) kind of technique.

we dont really know that as a fact cause,think about it the 4th only made three moves
    which only points to the Shiki Fujin (Death God technique) like i said what move does the 4th intend naruto to complete that involes the kyubi,that only points to that move
    cause none of the other two really does,if u get what am trying to say here