Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 258
  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    its the "kyuubi consumption" seal, seals the soul away in the kyuubi's fiery rage/hatred for all eternety where their souls will burn forever lol!!

    kyuubi version of the death god seal hehe

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    238
    Way back in the arc where Naruto fights Deidra and Sakura fights Sasori, the old lady with them (one who revives Gaara) stated that each one of the kyuubi's tails is named after one of the other Bijuu, so maybe that jutsu has something to do with calling on the power of the different Bijuu? I also remember Madara saying how that the nine tails must be sealed last or else Gedo Mazo will crumble to pieces, so maybe the kyuubi is the largest chunk of the ten tails, and still might have memories from the past? not sure.

  3. #243
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well yeah, the whole point of "That Jutsu" is to use it against Sasuke/Madara with maximum dramatic effect. My hope is that Naruto will reveal his completed Bijuu Bomb Rasengan against Sasuke, who will counter with his mysterious Final EMS Technique (I still believe there is one). Naruto will then counter that technique by revealing "That Jutsu." Then they can go on to face Madara together.

    It'd be like how Kenshin revealed his final technique, the Amakakeru Ryo no Hirameki, against his rival-turned-to-darkness-for-his-dead-ninja-friends, Aoshi, before going on to face the end boss, Shishio. Aoshi was the one who had to be brought back to the light, and then they teamed up to defeat Shishio, the irredeemable villain who only wanted to bring war back to the peaceful nation.

    Yes, Naruto is exactly like Kenshin.
    strongly believe this jutsu wont be used against sasuke, main reason is that madara was the thread minato and jiraiya were concerned with not sasuke. Minato infact didnt even know about sasuke even the age gap.

    This jutsu is by far meant for madara no doubt about it. Sue he could use against sasuke aswell but naruto doesnt spam his most strongest jutsu.

  4. #244
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    That Jutsu.......

    There is a chance it is nothing special, or that we have already seen it or elements of it, it won't be the first time Kishi got us fans worked up.

    However if I were Minato inventing a Jutsu a) to deal with slippery, powerful Madara and b) to be handed down to baby Naruto, through Jiraiya:

    Then I would make a Rassengan that Uses Kyuubi Juice, that can attack an intangible foe INTRADIMENSIONALLY, that can seal the enemy, and that is easy to use, or automatic. Once activated it would work like Kuchiyose.

    That jutsu would have Minato's signature moves (space-time, rassengan), it would use Uzumaki knowledge (sealing), it would justify Minato puting the Kyuubi inside Naruto by being powered by Kyuubi Juice. It would be a one hit "kill" or seal, and it would neutralize Madara's can't touch this technique.

    Madara will see it coming, and automatically become intangible. To his dismay, this jutsu will hit him whether he is solid or not. The Jutsu will be over-powered because it would temporarily use all of Kyuubi's chakra, and it would be reloadable. The reason for not using it before was because Naruto could not ssafely use Kyuubi power at this level in the past.

    Anyway...that's what I would do if I were Minato.
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-06-2011 at 11:37 AM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #245
    ???????
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ???????
    Posts
    130
    now that i think of it when jaraiya mentioned to naruto not to use "that jutsu" naruto had no wind techs, no sage mode, no kyuubi control and he used types of rasengan when he fought itachi so that cant be it, however i agree with paulbee, it could be a new rasengan jaraiya showed him that hasnt been shown yet. Whatever it is we havnt seen it.
    ???????

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    the ultimate rasengan, the space/time rasengan, could be kinda cool i guess, but thats assuming that naruto can do "that jutsu"

  7. #247
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    now that i think of it when jaraiya mentioned to naruto not to use "that jutsu" naruto had no wind techs, no sage mode, no kyuubi control and he used types of rasengan when he fought itachi so that cant be it, however i agree with paulbee, it could be a new rasengan jaraiya showed him that hasnt been shown yet. Whatever it is we havnt seen it.
    As I recall, Jiraiya tried to teach Naruto how to tap into Kyuubi Chakra with disastrous results. Also Minato specifically left the Kyuubi to Naruto Because of Madara. That means he left both Kyuubi, That Jutsu, and probably Rasengan to Naruto, all for the sake of defeating Madara who Minato knew used Space-Time "Can't touch this" jutsu.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #248
    Senior Member MOTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    As I recall, Jiraiya tried to teach Naruto how to tap into Kyuubi Chakra with disastrous results. Also Minato specifically left the Kyuubi to Naruto Because of Madara. That means he left both Kyuubi, That Jutsu, and probably Rasengan to Naruto, all for the sake of defeating Madara who Minato knew used Space-Time "Can't touch this" jutsu.
    I agree uncle BEE (paulbee) lol, just kidding. Lets also remember that the rasengan is still (at the moment) an incompelete jutsu. With that being said, as paulbee has stated "that jutsu" that Minato passed down to Naruto will have a connection with the Kyuubi + rasengan + space time.
    "RESPECT"

  9. #249
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    I agree uncle BEE (paulbee) lol, just kidding. Lets also remember that the rasengan is still (at the moment) an incompelete jutsu. With that being said, as paulbee has stated "that jutsu" that Minato passed down to Naruto will have a connection with the Kyuubi + rasengan + space time.
    lol it's all good,

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #250
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    now that i think of it when jaraiya mentioned to naruto not to use "that jutsu" naruto had no wind techs, no sage mode, no kyuubi control and he used types of rasengan when he fought itachi so that cant be it, however i agree with paulbee, it could be a new rasengan jaraiya showed him that hasnt been shown yet. Whatever it is we havnt seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    That Jutsu.......

    There is a chance it is nothing special, or that we have already seen it or elements of it, it won't be the first time Kishi got us fans worked up.

    However if I were Minato inventing a Jutsu a) to deal with slippery, powerful Madara and b) to be handed down to baby Naruto, through Jiraiya:

    Then I would make a Rassengan that Uses Kyuubi Juice, that can attack an intangible foe INTRADIMENSIONALLY, that can seal the enemy, and that is easy to use, or automatic. Once activated it would work like Kuchiyose.

    That jutsu would have Minato's signature moves (space-time, rassengan), it would use Uzumaki knowledge (sealing), it would justify Minato puting the Kyuubi inside Naruto by being powered by Kyuubi Juice. It would be a one hit "kill" or seal, and it would neutralize Madara's can't touch this technique.

    Madara will see it coming, and automatically become intangible. To his dismay, this jutsu will hit him whether he is solid or not. The Jutsu will be over-powered because it would temporarily use all of Kyuubi's chakra, and it would be reloadable. The reason for not using it before was because Naruto could not ssafely use Kyuubi power at this level in the past.

    Anyway...that's what I would do if I were Minato.
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    the ultimate rasengan, the space/time rasengan, could be kinda cool i guess, but thats assuming that naruto can do "that jutsu"
    So you guys are thinking of something like this?

    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...361#post891361

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •