Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    How about a death god unsealing technique.

Something tells me Minato would not make a suicide jutsu.....

an unsealing jutsu is not impossible, minato was very familiar with sealing jutsu's and so if anyone would be able to perform an unsealing jutsu it would be him.
    the fact that naruto learnt "that jutsu" while training with jiraya, one of the most proficient seals experts is some evidence of this.

i would love to see it happen, but i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I think it is pointless to compare universes as different as that of Naruto and Dragonball but even at the beginning of Dragonball Z Vegeta could destroy planets. By the time Goku becomes a Super Sayian he could destroy entire solar systems. Now in comparison, Nagato/Pain used up a vast portion of his chakra just destroying the village of Konoha. Goku could destroy the village of Konoha just by powering up, it isn't even a contest. Now many of the characters in Naruto are capable of doing things that Goku can't but in terms of raw power none of the characters in Naruto could even stand next to Goku even before he becomes a Super Saiyan. Goku could destroy every continent in the Naruto Universe and kill everyone without them even knowing what had hit them. Goku could split Kyuubi in half with a single finger. I may like Naruto much better as a character than Goku and find the powers used in Naruto to be far more unique and interesting but Goku is so much more powerful than Naruto that it is a joke to even mention Super Saiyan. Goku could catch Naruto's Rasenshuriken with his bare hands, not that he would even have to, he could dodge 1000 Rasenshurikens. Even if you combined all of the Bijuu together into one Super Bijuu, Goku could easily just blow up the planet and that would be the end of it. Naruto standing a chance against Super Saiyan Goku? What a joke, the Spirit bomb Goku used on Freeza, even before he became a Super Sayian, gathered the energy of an entire solar system. Even Vegeta at the beginning of Dragonball Z would able to defeat Naruto easily, he could fly into the planet's outer atmosphere and blow it to bits. It would be exactly like what happened on Arlia, everyone would be dead before they could even react.
    Well put.

Well this thread hasn't moved for a while but... has it occured to anyone that the Kyuubi sealed in Naruto might be used for him to use Shiki Fuujin (this being "That Jutsu"), and give the Death God the Kyuubi's half-soul instead of his own? This would let Naruto survive the jutsu AND get rid of the Kyuubi so he's not haunted by it for the rest of his life.

Then again, this may not even be possible, but it just came to me and i thought i'd post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Well this thread hasn't moved for a while but... has it occured to anyone that the Kyuubi sealed in Naruto might be used for him to use Shiki Fuujin (this being "That Jutsu"), and give the Death God the Kyuubi's half-soul instead of his own? This would let Naruto survive the jutsu AND get rid of the Kyuubi so he's not haunted by it for the rest of his life.

Then again, this may not even be possible, but it just came to me and i thought i'd post it.
    Welcome to the forum Seke!

Some people have said that "That Jutsu" is indead what you speak of. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it is. As I have stated before, in Naruto most Jutsu's are not complete or can be inhanced in a certain way, so it's possible. We have to keep in mind though that Jirayai was trying to teach Naruto "That Jutsu" and I don't think Jirayai knew how to use it, if he did he would've against Pein in my book. I think its a jutsu that will be "kick a$$" and will be very powerful, something we have not seen before. If it is the Death God technique, I think it will dissapoint alot of people.
    "RESPECT"

Kakashi was very helpful in instructing Naruto on how to create Fuuton: Rasengan and he has neither the ability to use that jutsu or the ability to use Fuuton....
    So if he can do that could Jiraiya train Naruto to use a sealing technique he himself may or may not have been able to use?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Welcome to the forum Seke!

Some people have said that "That Jutsu" is indead what you speak of. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it is. As I have stated before, in Naruto most Jutsu's are not complete or can be inhanced in a certain way, so it's possible. We have to keep in mind though that Jirayai was trying to teach Naruto "That Jutsu" and I don't think Jirayai knew how to use it, if he did he would've against Pein in my book. I think its a jutsu that will be "kick a$$" and will be very powerful, something we have not seen before. If it is the Death God technique, I think it will dissapoint alot of people.
    First of all, thanks for the welcome ^^

I agree it would be sort of disappointing, i know i'd hate it if "that jutsu" was something we've seen heard of since the first chapter and have already seen being used by the 3rd Hokage. And i also agree that Jiraiya might have used it as a last resort.

That being said, Shiki Fuujin isn't something you train for, since you can only use it once and then you're gone. You just learn it and hope it'll work when the time comes.

As for Jiraiya, seconds before he had his throat slit and was stabbed and pinned against the ground, he was holding his ground pretty well. It's possible that he didn't think he'd need to sacrifice himself to kill Pein. And besides, it wouldn't have worked and he most likely knew that. To kill Pein with Shiki Fuujin he would've had to defeat (or evade) all 6 paths and find Nagato wherever he was hiding. He might have even planned to use Shiki Fuujin on him, but he never got the chance to catch him.

Once again, though, i do hope it's something cooler than Shiki Fuujin, and that we've never seen before.

That justu!!

That Justu is the ability to use the fox charka... simply... Unlike Killer Bee.. I don' think Naruto will transform into the Fox like Killer bee does!! becuz the Fox is extremely evil and hard to control...If he is able to befriend the Fox like Killer Bee did to his Ox than he was going to be enter the actual Fox Mode.

But as the Fox said... I will not forget this Naruto....

Secondly I think the Idea that is been pass around that he will use the Death God Justu and get the other half of the Fox is total crazy... In any case that will happen Naruto must get complete control of the Fox not imprison it...

the basic idea of the Shiki Fuujin is that is it the ultimate sacrificial jutsu... A sacrifice must be made. I don' think Naruto will use this kind of technique on somebody else... Maybe on himself yes! so did this is not the "that Justu" it is to control the fox charka... the 4th said it too. in order to beat Madara Naruto been a special kind of charka and that will be the Fox Charka. My guess thou!

This "jutsu" is starting confuse me now.

The forth hokage didn't even mention it to Kushina as it would be for Naruto's sake in the future. This would be a good time to tell Kushina(on the deathbed) and therefore us too, if he doesn't say anything about it next chapter this makes me wonder what the hell is going on. Hes on the verge of sealing the fox now so Minato's time for talk is almost up.

So far all we about this technique is that Jiraiya/Naruto are apparently aware of this jutsu. Next chapter will tell us if Minato is really aware of this jutsu. So if Minato doesn't mention this jutsu before he dies I'm inclined to believe Jiraiya found out something new about the seal on Naruto and assumed Minato had plans for it to protect Naruto in the future. But the way the frog seal toad talked about this jutsu makes me wonder what kind of jutsu it is. He said "why does Naruto even need this technique" he then stated "Naruto hasn't even controlled the fox yet" so clearly you need the fox's chakra for this move. Naruto now has a large portion of fused with him now, but why would the frog talk about the jutsu like that if its hax jutsu used for defence or attack like most of us think, surely he knows Naruto is being hunted down for the fox.

We also were told the death god seal can't be used by a host who has a tailed beast. So I guess unless Naruto losses the fox in the future and lives(possible due to the Uzumaki clan's lifespan, Kushina managed to survive for a short while) it can't be the death god seal.

Next chapter you'd think has to mention this jutsu or these couple past chapters have raised more question rather than answers about this jutsu.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-24-2010 at 04:51 PM.