Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    So, the whole thing controlling the Kyuubi would be for nothing again? I'm not against it and I can say that it maybe the true because Minato intended Naruto to use the Kyuubi. But I can assume if Naruto let's go of the Kyuubi and used it as a medium, it is pretty much the final battle.

What if Sasuke continued the will of Madara? I can think of it as a final sacrifice or final jutsu. A thing that epic, which is only my thought, shouldn't be wasted if it isn't the final battle.

By that time Sasuke should already been side lined in some fashion so Madara is center stage unless Madara some how takes over Sasuke's body.

Either way its just as the 4th mentioned that he gave Naruto the Kyuubi because he knew he would need a special power to fight the masked man. The frog key questions if Naruto would have any use of "that jutsu" so my only guess is that must be the death god as it is the only jutsu of the 4th's that doesnt fit into Naruto's style of fighting.

The perfect way to get rid of a hard to kill guy like Madara if you ask me.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So, we can have the Final battle between Sasuke and Naruto after that? You do have a point and I can see it happening. But I just have a different idea.

I think it'd be a great way to get rid of a hard-to-kill guy like Madara, assuming Sasuke doesn't find some way to kill Madara with his Sharingan. It could also be a counter to Susano'o... I'd love to see Susano'o fight the Death God. Random, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    After thinking about it more I have to agree the "that jutsu" Jiraya and the Key frog where talking about is likned to the Death god as it may too be an incomplete jutsu.

We know Minato was a genius but he was also very young so while he was able to invent a number of new jutsu's I think some of the more complex ones with his short life he never completed like wih the Rasengan.

My thought is that maybe the 4th thought of a way Naruto could use the death god seal without dying by somehow using the Kyuubi chakra as a medium so instead of sealing his soul when he uses it instead it only seals the Kyuubi chakra inside him forever sealing it away.

When I think back on the way Jiraiya and the Key frog spoke about that jutsu he asked would Naruto have any need for that in the first place. To me the only jutsu we know of that would seem out of place for Naruto to have would be the Death God Seal. With the passing of Sarutobi it seems the only other person who knows the secret would be the Key Frog.

I'm almost sure of it now that the Death god seal will reappear at the end of the manga in some form.
    Yeah I agree that the Death god seal is "that jutsu"
    However I think Naruto wont have to offer up all of the Kyuubi's chakra. This may well be wishful thinking but I think he'll find a way to use and sacrifice a kage bunshin to do a death god seal, similar to how Sandaime Hokage used KBs to seal away oro's reincarnations of the first and second Hokages. To prevent it from becoming hax the penalty could be that it shortens the user's life in addition to sacrificing some Kyuubi chakra.
    In a scenario like that Naruto would be able to become hokage after Madara is neutralised and protect Konoha from future threats like Kabuchimaru/Danzou.

<,< we already have direct proof the kyuubi and "that jutsu" are directly linked i do not believe the death god jutsu has anything to do with it. It does not make any sense, Death god required a soul sacrifice not chakra what kind of "That Jutsu" would kill its user.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    <,< we already have direct proof the kyuubi and "that jutsu" are directly linked i do not believe the death god jutsu has anything to do with it. It does not make any sense, Death god required a soul sacrifice not chakra what kind of "That Jutsu" would kill its user.
    Perhaps the soul sacrifice is what makes it an incomplete jutsu... maybe with enough power (i.e, the Kyuubi), one could bypass that cost.

We're just guessing here; when you think about "ultimate jutsu", "the Fourth Hokage", and the "Kyuubi", it's natural you arrive at the Death God. When Jiraiya discussed Naruto's need for "That Jutsu", he also brought up the possible existence of Uchiha Madara. When Minato told Naruto about his battle with Madara (though Minato didn't mention his identity), he stated that he left the Kyuubi chakra for Naruto because he believed Naruto would need a "special power" to defeat Madara. However, just the chakra on its own couldn't possibly be the answer, because Madara can either teleport away from damage or subdue the Kyuubi with his Sharingan.

It's possible Minato even hoped to take out Madara himself with the Death God, but couldn't pull it off due to the jutsu being incomplete. Thus the need for Naruto to master it.

In short, I think its the Death God. You need to attack Madara's soul with a power he can't escape. The Death God seems pretty inescapable (provided the one who summons it doesn't die halfway through the jutsu).

The soul sacrifice is what keeps the Death God jutsu from being a broken move. Its only fitting that the price paid for (trying to) split someone's soul from their body is you losing your life in the process.

And I don't believe 'That Jutsu' is the Shiki Fujin anyway. Why would that move be a secret when us (readers) have been known about it? It won't be special if Naruto were to bust out this move as 'That Jutsu'. It's gotta be a brand spankin new jutsu. Not something we've seen before.

I just think it'll somehow be connected, since it'd have to be an "ultimate jutsu" related in some way to Yondaime/The Kyuubi/The Frog Key's Seal/Madara. It needs to be something Jiraiya and Minato would both think of. And it needs to be something Naruto himself must complete.

Although I would agree that the Death God itself being the final jutsu would be a bit lame, I think something in line with it is most likely. It's not going to be another damn Rasengan, and it won't be transforming into the Kyuubi. I don't think it'll be a physical attack at all.

it just does not make any sense. The fourth Sealed the Kyuubi with the Death god jutsu so if the kyuubi was supposed to make the death god jutsu better don't you think the fourth would have used the kyuubi's chakra instead of dieing? The way i see it the Death god Jutsu requires only the Chakra to summon the death god and make the pact. The death god seems to be just as alive as one of the frogs. The deaths god wont take the other persons soul without payment. The "jutsu" is to call the Death god forth the rest is just a Deal with the God so it could not be considered a jutsu at all. especially not "That Jutsu". Afro thunder is also right it will be a brand new jutsu not one we have seen used 2 times already.