Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    I think it'll be 4 Sage Mode 4tails Naruto KB's, standing on 4 giant frogs, holding up a giant 9-tailed Kyuubirasenshuriken (the entire Kyuubi transformed into a Rasenshuriken, with 9 tails and a mean face), and in the nucleus of the attack will be Naruto in Sage Mode, transformed into the Death God. The entire jutsu will be tripping out in a constant fluctuation of Flying Thunder God jutsus between the 4 KB's.

Creating the most powerful Rasengan possible is, and always has been, both the 4th's and Jiraiya's greatest hopes for Naruto.

Then people will have to acknowledge that Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya, and maybe even Oro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think it'll be 4 Sage Mode 4tails Naruto KB's, standing on 4 giant frogs, holding up a giant 9-tailed Kyuubirasenshuriken (the entire Kyuubi transformed into a Rasenshuriken, with 9 tails and a mean face), and in the nucleus of the attack will be Naruto in Sage Mode, transformed into the Death God. The entire jutsu will be tripping out in a constant fluctuation of Flying Thunder God jutsus between the 4 KB's.

Then people will have to acknowledge that Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya, and maybe even Oro!
    I'd be willing to entertain the thought of Naruto having surpassed Goku with a technique like that....

I'd give him SS1 Goku, maybe SS2, but there's no way he's touching SS3, who can break the fabric of time with a mere yell!

Now if the Kyuubi imploded the jutsu and ate the entire thing, transforming it into a Kyuubi-cero, and then Naruto spun the Kyuubi into a Rasengan, and then transformed himself into a tailed state and ate that, etc, he may have a chance. But that's cheatz.

I'd give him SS1 Goku, maybe SS2, but there's no way he's touching SS3, who can break the fabric of time with a mere yell!

Now if the Kyuubi imploded the jutsu and ate the entire thing, transforming it into a Kyuubi-cero, and then Naruto spun the Kyuubi into a Rasengan, and then transformed himself into a tailed state and ate that, etc, he may have a chance. But that's cheatz.
    Agreed, up to SS2 Goku, Naruto might have a chance. But he couldn't hope to stand up to the badass-ness that's SS3 Goku.

Gotta admit though, your technique for Naruto is nothing but epicness when I try to picture it in my head. At least the one in your first post. As for the Kyuubi imploded one....That's....Well yea, that's cheatz lol. Naruto implodes himself by accident creating subsequent Black Hole of Kyuubi energy.

Just a shout-out to all the people crying about Rasengan over-use.... EVERY jutsu in the Narutoverse can be used to make a stronger Rasengan, even ones that aren't jutsus.

He could spin one million KB's holding Rasengans into another, giant Rasengan.

Creating the most powerful Rasengan possible is, and always has been, both the 4th's and Jiraiya's greatest hopes for Naruto.

That would be one hell of a jutsu. Something along the lines of this 9 tailed rasengan but at a giant scale.

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?i...5461237501.jpg
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    WOW! nice pic there, rokudaime sennin! would be so awesome, a nine tailed rasengha, fuck the kamehameha, this would be the shit!! ;p

AND OOH YEA!! dont forget, by throwing the nine tailed rasengan, his enemie will see the kyuubi face coming 2 him with his mouth open and BAM!!

hahah, just love tthat idea! ;p
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I wonder if the phrase "that jutsu" was just a misunderstanding due to a poor script phrase. What if he actually just meant controlling the kyuubi's power?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I wonder if the phrase "that jutsu" was just a misunderstanding due to a poor script phrase. What if he actually just meant controlling the kyuubi's power?
    Nope. Says don't use that jutsu in the Viz release as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Nope. Says don't use that jutsu in the Viz release as well
    by poor script phrase, i don't mean translation, i mean the author couldn't find the exact words to say what he was thinking.

*shrugs*