Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 258
  1. #151
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    Rofl that's the scene your quoting? do you realized who deidara was talking to? Tobi is madara and madara knows more about the tailed beasts then deidara, the reason he did not respond was because
    A he already knew that what deidara said was true

    B he knew deidara was wrong but did not want to give away anything to him, so he played his character "tobi" the aloof ninja. Deidara lacks sharingan to communicate with a tailed beast, so that is all he would view it as a beast. Humans often see intelligence as being able to communicate and converse ideas. To which animals have none so we often see them as un-intelligent.

    If anything i see that page of the manga as proof that tobi knows more the deidara on the subject of tailed beasts.
    So Madara (as Tobi) knew what Deidara said was true (Bijuu aren't smart enough to use their power effectively), but at the same time Madara knew Deidara was wrong (about Bijuu not being smart enough to use their power effectively)? These are kind of contradictory to each other unless Deidara was speaking the truth about one thing but was wrong about another thing. If this is the case, could you point out what was true and what was false? And if they were as intelligent as you say, the Bijuu "track record" is going against that claim.

  2. #152
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    I agree with you that kishi is trying to tell us something thats for sure. but sasori is deidaras partner is he not? *edit(sasori being dead is part of the setup if forgot to add that) so why is tobi there and why would deidara explain something to tobi of all people who has the most knowledge on the subject of anyone.

    imho kishi set it up like that on purpose so that the conversation would be between madara and deidara, to further hint at the fact he knows more then akatsuki about the tailed beasts.


    Spoiler!


    tobi is the one who stopped the beast, coincidence i think not he probably just used his sharingan to control it like he did with nine tails. also deidara explained that to him because tobi took it down so easy, he was trying to rationalize why a newbie to the group could take down a tailed beast
    At the time no one had any idea that Tobi was Madara and Deidara treated him like a nub because of Tobi's persona. So Deidara was giving him information. That does not take away from the truthfulness of his statements. And plus, Deidara's in akatsuki. Of course he has information about the beasts because his objective is to capture them. So letting him go out there with no info is silly. Pain is the instructor of Akatsuki. He shares info with all of them so they can carry out there missions properly as part of his duty.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #153
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    At the time no one had any idea that Tobi was Madara and Deidara treated him like a nub because of Tobi's persona. So Deidara was giving him information. That does not take away from the truthfulness of his statements. And plus, Deidara's in akatsuki. Of course he has information about the beasts because his objective is to capture them. So letting him go out there with no info is silly. Pain is the instructor of Akatsuki. He shares info with all of them so they can carry out there missions properly as part of his duty.
    No in the manga deidara is very obviously suprised that tobi took the 3 tails out, he was trying to rationalize it in his own mind how a noob akatsuki member could do that. If deidara knew he was madara i am sure his statement would have been different.

  4. #154
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    No in the manga deidara is very obviously suprised that tobi took the 3 tails out, he was trying to rationalize it in his own mind how a noob akatsuki member could do that. If deidara knew he was madara i am sure his statement would have been different.
    But he didnt know that was Madara. If he did he wouldnt be surprised and wouldnt say anything. He's not rationalizing anything. He's telling tobi about the biju. He didnt say "well the biju must be stupid if tobi beat them, yea thats it!" He simply gave Tobi some information and was under the impression that the victory got to his head.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  5. #155
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    lol the setup is the same as i have seen a many times both in real life and in movies/tv.

    A hunter goes into the woods with his buddies and kills an animal in doing so impress's his friends. The friends however are jealous and say, "all you did was catch a stupid animal."

    My point is that only the people with sharingan are able to communicate with a tailed beast. For a regular person to communicate with a tailed beast it has to be sealed inside of them. which puts me right back where i started anything you can not communicate with is immediately label unintelligent.

    and your correct if deidara knew that it was madara he would not be suprised and said nothing, since deidara hates sharingan in general a fight would have probably broken out as soon as he found out. Which is why he was hiding his identity in the first place against multiple people in akatsuki.

  6. #156
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    lol the setup is the same as i have seen a many times both in real life and in movies/tv.

    A hunter goes into the woods with his buddies and kills an animal in doing so impress's his friends. The friends however are jealous and say, "all you did was catch a stupid animal."

    My point is that only the people with sharingan are able to communicate with a tailed beast. For a regular person to communicate with a tailed beast it has to be sealed inside of them. which puts me right back where i started anything you can not communicate with is immediately label unintelligent.

    and your correct if deidara knew that it was madara he would not be suprised and said nothing, since deidara hates sharingan in general a fight would have probably broken out as soon as he found out. Which is why he was hiding his identity in the first place against multiple people in akatsuki.

    Prove to me that a sharingan user can have a conversation with any unsealed tailed beast. Madara controls them. When I say communicative skills i mean the ability to talk and process information. Tailed beasts are called "beasts" for a reason. All they do is destroy with no aim. Which is why when a beast is sealed inside of a human, they gain the intelligence of the host. As evidenced with the contents of the statement deidara made.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #157
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Tell that to gaara when he had his tailed beast in him. Dumb as bricks he was.

  8. #158
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by hand Banana View Post
    tell That To Gaara When He Had His Tailed Beast In Him. Dumb As Bricks He Was.
    Lmao.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  9. #159
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    And its only stated Uchihas can control the 9 tails. And communicate. I guess the first Hokage could too since he had either all of them, or almost all of them under his control.

  10. #160
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    ok i need to still find the pages to support this however wikipedia sources =p

    "Tobi, who by now has successfully joined Akatsuki, is partnered with Deidara and sent to collect the Three-Tailed Beast. After Deidara reveals that this is Tobi's mission, Tobi, panicking, is seen only running away from the Three-Tails in a comic fashion. After the battle, which goes mostly unwitnessed, Tobi triumphantly claims to have defeated Three-Tails in a single blow, though Deidara disagrees. Tobi later falls asleep atop the Three-Tails after making another cheeky comment, much to the anger of Deidara, who "wakes him up" by detonating a clay bomb next to him. "

    Also before you stated Pein is the leader of akatsuki where did you get that idea? madara is the leader of akatsuki only konan, zetsu, kisame, and itachi. knew that madara was the leader behind the scenes deidara was clueless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •