Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    there has to be some sort of control over the nine tails because then how could he collect enough nature chakra, but if he does manage that wouldnt he just simply be in sage mode all the time then and making him a little more of a god.
    All that is Bleach is good

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    lol you do understand you just provided the definition of a genjutsu.

In a genjutsu you are forceing your chakra into someone else correct? The means of which could be sound entering in the ear or sight entering through the eye. these can be dispeled because your forcing chakra into someone from the outside. The kyuubi is just forcing chakra into naruto from the inside which makes it impossible to dispell through normal means.

Edit* also it would also explain why madara and sasuke can both seem controll the kyuubi.
    If that were the case Naruto would be in Kyuubi mode 24/7.

Genjutsu isnt forcing your chakra onto someone else. Nowhere in that definition did it state that. It's using your chakra to disrupt the nervous system through 1 or more of the 5 senses. Your not forcing your chakra in their chakra system.

A jutsu is a jutsu. And a tailed beast doing a jutsu is, imo ridiculous. 9 tails doesnt need genjutsu. Naruto cannot control him in the first place so it doesnt matter. All the Kyuubi needs to do is overwhelm him with chakra and force naruto out conscience. Naruto has to grow a pair and fight back and take control. And that crystal he wears is the key to him controlling the Kyuubi amoung other factors.

Sasuke can surpress the chakra. It's a sharingan thing. Madara uses genjutsu to control the Kyuubi.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    If that were the case Naruto would be in Kyuubi mode 24/7.

Genjutsu isnt forcing your chakra onto someone else. Nowhere in that definition did it state that. It's using your chakra to disrupt the nervous system through 1 or more of the 5 senses. Your not forcing your chakra in their chakra system.

Sasuke can surpress the chakra. It's a sharingan thing. Madara uses genjutsu to control the Kyuubi.
    First of all yes if that were the case then Naruto would be in kyuubi mode all of the time, oh except for when the seal is in place.

Second, I think he means that there has to be some medium connecting a genjutsu user to the target or else any sound or sight would put you under, so they must be pushing their chakra onto you and dominating one, or more, of your senses that way and this is why if you figure it out you can use an extra blast of chakra to 'break the connection' only the connection to naruto and the kyuubi cannot be broken because it's not an outside source. However since the sharingan allows different levels of genjutsu if their mind can enter yours they can affect things differently (like breaking the connection, at least temporarily, between the kyuubi and naruto.

Third, we have NEVER been told that Madara controlls the kyuubi through genjutsu that's just more speculation.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    First of all yes if that were the case then Naruto would be in kyuubi mode all of the time, oh except for when the seal is in place.

Second, I think he means that there has to be some medium connecting a genjutsu user to the target or else any sound or sight would put you under, so they must be pushing their chakra onto you and dominating one, or more, of your senses that way and this is why if you figure it out you can use an extra blast of chakra to 'break the connection' only the connection to naruto and the kyuubi cannot be broken because it's not an outside source. However since the sharingan allows different levels of genjutsu if their mind can enter yours they can affect things differently (like breaking the connection, at least temporarily, between the kyuubi and naruto.

Third, we have NEVER been told that Madara controlls the kyuubi through genjutsu that's just more speculation.
    Agreed on the third, i dont knwo where that came from XD.

First. I was speaking from the point in time when the Kyuubi first took over. That would mean that the Kyuubi can do it again thus the seal isnt a factor since the Kyuubi can still take over Naruto. 4 tails for instance is a great example.

Genjutsu attacks the nervous system not the chakra system. Using your chakra to push out the chakra of the genjutsu is one of the methods of how you break it. The Kyuubi doesnt have a need for that anyway so it would be useless to thin that it's genjutsu for the explained reasons. It is just the Kyuubi taking over his conscious when Naruto loses control. That's it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

So the technique that Jiraiya said the 4th intended Naruto to complete is just a way to gather more chakra? I don't buy that. The conversation (as I interpreted it) between Jiraiya and the Key Frog seems to indicate that Naruto needed to be able to control the Kyuubi's chakra before he could even think of using this "That Jutsu". Anyways, its gotta be an attack. I just can't see Jiraiya teaching Naruto to only gather chakra by way of messing with the Kyuubi's seal. It just seems very pointless.

Can we not have a convo of That Jutsu Theories? It's pretty hard to keep on repeating posts to help others for clarification.

I am not even gonna argue this point anymore its pointless the evidence is infront of you, you just can not see it. the only way naruto is ever gonna use that move agains

1 life or death fight where he has no other options.
    2 or throwing it.
    lol looks like he threw it

lol looks like he threw it
    Thanks to sage mode.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Thanks to sage mode.
    but it had nothing to do with him being able to withstand the dmg in sage mode as you said, he just avoided the dmg by throwing it.

but it had nothing to do with him being able to withstand the dmg in sage mode as you said, he just avoided the dmg by throwing it.
    Well he avoided th damgage because of sage mode XDDDDD
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT