Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    No rasenshuriken
    Good.

I think it is reasonable to assume that Sage Mode would offer some protection to Naruto while he uses Rasenshuriken.

However, since a Rasenshuriken made using Sage Mode would be more potent than the old one, question is whether that would be enough. Would the increased power of the Rasenshuriken likewise cause it to be even more damaging.

If Naruto learns to control the power in a Rasenshuriken to manageable levels, or if he learns to project/throw it or create it at a distance, then it would be much better. It is possibke that the new shredding/vapourising jutsu we saw is just such a rasenshuriken.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-21-2009 at 12:57 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Good.

I think it is reasonable to assume that Sage Mode would offer some protection to Naruto while he uses Rasenshuriken.

However, since a Rasenshuriken made using Sage Mode would be more potent than the old one, question is whether that would be enough. Would the increased power of the Rasenshuriken likewise cause it to be even more damaging.

If Naruto learns to control the power in a Rasenshuriken to manageable lecels, or if he learns to project/throw it or create it at a distance, then it would be much better. It is possibke that the new shredding/vapourising jutsu we saw is just such a rasenshuriken.
    I think the properties of the natural chakra is less damaging. Since it is not being produced by your own body. Also this whole ying and yang thing is exclusive to the Kyuubi chakra and imo only put there to represent the entitlement of the halves of chakra.

The only thing that is going to tame the Kyuubi is Naruto. Not nature chakra or anything. He needs to go through the journey of developing a mutual relationship or just downright tame the Kyuubi in order to use the Kyuubi and the nature chakra to its fulest.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I think the properties of the natural chakra is less damaging. Since it is not being produced by your own body. Also this whole ying and yang thing is exclusive to the Kyuubi chakra and imo only put there to represent the entitlement of the halves of chakra.

The only thing that is going to tame the Kyuubi is Naruto. Not nature chakra or anything. He needs to go through the journey of developing a mutual relationship or just downright tame the Kyuubi in order to use the Kyuubi and the nature chakra to its fulest.
    Never said anything about tameing the kyuubi, infact the kyuubi's chakra would be used only as a tool to collect Nature chakra.

Since you are limited to the exact amount of chakra you can produce this limits sage mode to the persons personal chakra limit.

Nature chakra is Limitless
    kyuubi is seemingly limitless

this combination would allow naruto to absorb the equal amount in nature chakra

since naruto can not use kyuubi chakra because it burns his skin and pretty much kills him while its out, on top of that he loses controll over his body.

The kyuubi's chakra would be the wall that keeps the nature chakra from turning him into a frog. allowing him to absorb limitless amounts of nature chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    Never said anything about tameing the kyuubi, infact the kyuubi's chakra would be used only as a tool to collect Nature chakra.

Since you are limited to the exact amount of chakra you can produce this limits sage mode to the persons personal chakra limit.

Nature chakra is Limitless
    kyuubi is seemingly limitless

this combination would allow naruto to absorb the equal amount in nature chakra

since naruto can not use kyuubi chakra because it burns his skin and pretty much kills him while its out, on top of that he loses controll over his body.

The kyuubi's chakra would be the wall that keeps the nature chakra from turning him into a frog. allowing him to absorb limitless amounts of nature chakra.
    The only problem with that is that Naruto has to tame or make some sort of mutual relationship to use it as a tool. The Kyuubi will take over Naruto especially since the seal is getting weaker by the moment. Bottomline, the Kyuubi chakra cannot be used to gather the nature chakra or anything of that nature unless Naruto tames the 9 tails or something where the 9 tails will cooperate.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

The only problem with that is that Naruto has to tame or make some sort of mutual relationship to use it as a tool. The Kyuubi will take over Naruto especially since the seal is getting weaker by the moment. Bottomline, the Kyuubi chakra cannot be used to gather the nature chakra or anything of that nature unless Naruto tames the 9 tails or something where the 9 tails will cooperate.
    the kyuubi chakra leaks out whenever he gets angry or emotional lol it doesnt take much for naruto to lose controll, it happens often. he also went through 3 years of training to learn how to draw it out. the only reason he never went past four tails as explained by jiaraya was naruto's chakra was pushed aside at this point but the immense chakra of the ninetails.

even tho i cant prove this i would like to think its something like the Genjutsu release, where you force chakra to a different part of you body say the feet to prevent the chakra from reaching your brain thus dispelling the jutsu.

though it is a little different Naruto's chakra is in his brain he controls his own mind at the point of 4 tails naruto's chakra isnt enough to keep the kyuubi chakra from basically putting him in a genjutsu by forceing his chakra aside and the kyuubi's chakra fully takes its place. To prevent this he needs a chakra strong enough to prevent that from happening which is the nature chakra.

I love the fact that there are so many bottom lines, 100%s, and definites in the theory section.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

the kyuubi chakra leaks out whenever he gets angry or emotional lol it doesnt take much for naruto to lose controll, it happens often. he also went through 3 years of training to learn how to draw it out. the only reason he never went past four tails as explained by jiaraya was naruto's chakra was pushed aside at this point but the immense chakra of the ninetails.

even tho i cant prove this i would like to think its something like the Genjutsu release, where you force chakra to a different part of you body say the feet to prevent the chakra from reaching your brain thus dispelling the jutsu.

though it is a little different Naruto's chakra is in his brain he controls his own mind at the point of 4 tails naruto's chakra isnt enough to keep the kyuubi chakra from basically putting him in a genjutsu by forceing his chakra aside and the kyuubi's chakra fully takes its place. To prevent this he needs a chakra strong enough to prevent that from happening which is the nature chakra.
    I dont understand this. When Naruto loses control, Naruto's conscience gets taken over by the 9 tails. I also dont understand what you mean by Chakra not going to your brain and whatnot. How could the 9 tails use genjutsu on Naruto? Anyway Naruto just has to tame his beast, so he can use the beast to do various tasks like dispelling genjutsu and/or collecting natural energy so he doesnt need to rely on pa frog.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    I love the fact that there are so many bottom lines, 100%s, and definites in the theory section.
    lol forming a theory off of another theory would not be so logical would it? a theory has to be formed off of some fact, since the theory itself cant be disproven you have to disprove the facts its based upon.

I am saying i think it is like genjutsu.

"Those under the influence of genjutsu either freeze in place or lose consciousness, depending on how capable they are in recognizing and defending against it. A genjutsu can be broken in one of three ways. The first is "genjutsu cancel" (幻術解, genjutsu kai?), a disruption of the victim's chakra flow either by themselves or their allies.[16] Pain that is not a result of the genjutsu, such as stabbing oneself, is a second method of countering genjutsu. Finally, if the caster of the genjutsu loses focus for whatever reason, the jutsu will end and the victim is freed.[17]" wikipedia lol

he loses consciousness because he is being overflowed with chakra from kyuubi. sounds pretty similar to genjutsu to me. and the counter is to disrupt the chakra flow or distract the person casting it. so massive amounts of nature chakra should disrupt the flow of kyuubi chakra the same way yamato forces his chakra into naruto.

lol forming a theory off of another theory would not be so logical would it? a theory has to be formed off of some fact, since the theory itself cant be disproven you have to disprove the facts its based upon.

I am saying i think it is like genjutsu.

"Those under the influence of genjutsu either freeze in place or lose consciousness, depending on how capable they are in recognizing and defending against it. A genjutsu can be broken in one of three ways. The first is "genjutsu cancel" (幻術解, genjutsu kai?), a disruption of the victim's chakra flow either by themselves or their allies.[16] Pain that is not a result of the genjutsu, such as stabbing oneself, is a second method of countering genjutsu. Finally, if the caster of the genjutsu loses focus for whatever reason, the jutsu will end and the victim is freed.[17]" wikipedia lol

he loses consciousness because he is being overflowed with chakra from kyuubi. sounds pretty similar to genjutsu to me. and the counter is to disrupt the chakra flow or distract the person casting it. so massive amounts of nature chakra should disrupt the flow of kyuubi chakra the same way yamato forces his chakra into naruto.
    So if it's genjutsu why doesnt naruto or someone else just pinch him or something. That would dispel it. Or Naruto can just use his own chakra or anyones chakra to dispel it. I really dont get how the 9 tails can even do jutsu anyway.

It's really simple for me. It is not genjutsu, its just Naruto overwhelmed with uncontrolable rage that the fox exploits and knocks naruto out of conscience and takes over. If the natural chakra can be used to tame the 9 tails, then i would like to see that. But right now I just dont think it's logical. That's just me. Naruto just has to make the 9 tails cooperate so the 9 tails can collect natural chakra while Naruto is moving. when the seal is broken, no amount of natural chakra can save Naruto. that is why it is important he learn to tame the Kyuubi now. And I dont think using natural chakra is the solution.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

So if it's genjutsu why doesnt naruto or someone else just pinch him or something. That would dispel it. Or Naruto can just use his own chakra or anyones chakra to dispel it. I really dont get how the 9 tails can even do jutsu anyway.

It's really simple for me. It is not genjutsu, its just Naruto overwhelmed with uncontrolable rage that the fox exploits and knocks naruto out of conscience and takes over. If the natural chakra can be used to tame the 9 tails, then i would like to see that. But right now I just dont think it's logical. That's just me. Naruto just has to make the 9 tails cooperate so the 9 tails can collect natural chakra while Naruto is moving. when the seal is broken, no amount of natural chakra can save Naruto. that is why it is important he learn to tame the Kyuubi now. And I dont think using natural chakra is the solution.
    lol you do understand you just provided the definition of a genjutsu.

In a genjutsu you are forceing your chakra into someone else correct? The means of which could be sound entering in the ear or sight entering through the eye. these can be dispeled because your forcing chakra into someone from the outside. The kyuubi is just forcing chakra into naruto from the inside which makes it impossible to dispell through normal means.

Edit* also it would also explain why madara and sasuke can both seem controll the kyuubi.
    Last edited by ydoc; 01-20-2009 at 08:43 PM.