Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    What you described was the effects of the Rasenshuriken if it hit an opponent. The move actually damages the muscle tissue of the user, thus making it dangerous to use.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/418/06/

That page speaks volumes about what sage mode can do. He fell from a very high distance, onto sharp spires and didnt get hurt, at all. Meaning the damage any normal human wouldve taken was voided due to sage mode. Even the frog remarks that your body is "activated" in many ways on the next page.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/418/10/

This page also sheds a little light on it. He needs to keep practicing in sage mode specifically which to me indicates that it is a jutsu that he couldnt do at one point, but now that he has sage mode he can accomplish that move without the ill effects.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    What you described was the effects of the Rasenshuriken if it hit an opponent. The move actually damages the muscle tissue of the user, thus making it dangerous to use.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/418/06/

That page speaks volumes about what sage mode can do. He fell from a very high distance, onto sharp spires and didnt get hurt, at all. Meaning the damage any normal human wouldve taken was voided due to sage mode. Even the frog remarks that your body is "activated" in many ways on the next page.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/418/10/

This page also sheds a little light on it. He needs to keep practicing in sage mode specifically which to me indicates that it is a jutsu that he couldnt do at one point, but now that he has sage mode he can accomplish that move without the ill effects.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

as you can see here tsunade explains that if naruto continues to use it he wont even be able to form chakra. its not muscel damage its dmg to his chakra system.

And she also explains just like i said the wind becomes like microscopic blades that cut at the cells and chakra links between the cells.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

as you can see here tsunade explains that if naruto continues to use it he wont even be able to form chakra. its not muscel damage its dmg to his chakra system.

And she also explains just like i said the wind becomes like microscopic blades that cut at the cells and chakra links between the cells.
    Any type of damage to the body is cellular damage! it's just that this attack destroys all the cells including the chakra lines making it pretty much impossible to heal. The Sage mode makes him nearly indestructible, so his new 'superman cells' can withstand the damage and if his cells are not damaged then the chakra conduits cannot be since they are inside his body and not outside of it.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

So that's even more reason for sage mode to be used to protect his arm from it. The natural chakra can be used to shield his own cells from the harmfull effects from the jutsu. Or it could be something else.

I still think it is very plausible for sage mode to be a way to perfect the Rasengan since it shows Naruto being resistant to damage and no matter if it attacks on a molecular level, the natural chakra can be the fodder. Why cant friday come already!!!!!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Any type of damage to the body is cellular damage! it's just that this attack destroys all the cells including the chakra lines making it pretty much impossible to heal. The Sage mode makes him nearly indestructible, so his new 'superman cells' can withstand the damage and if his cells are not damaged then the chakra conduits cannot be since they are inside his body and not outside of it.
    I think he should of said molecular level instead of cellular.

So that's even more reason for sage mode to be used to protect his arm from it. The natural chakra can be used to shield his own cells from the harmfull effects from the jutsu. Or it could be something else.

I still think it is very plausible for sage mode to be a way to perfect the Rasengan since it shows Naruto being resistant to damage and no matter if it attacks on a molecular level, the natural chakra can be the fodder. Why cant friday come already!!!!!
    I am not even gonna argue this point anymore its pointless the evidence is infront of you, you just can not see it. the only way naruto is ever gonna use that move agains

1 life or death fight where he has no other options.
    2 or throwing it.

Ydoc, Steve3child..... Are you guys confusing Rasengan with Rasenshuriken ?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I am not even gonna argue this point anymore its pointless the evidence is infront of you, you just can not see it. the only way naruto is ever gonna use that move agains

2 or throwing it.
    i think it wil be the move to stop sasuke not killing him but destroying his chakra system , and naruto's arm
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

2 or throwing it.
    The evidence can be made into an argument. It doesnt confirm anything especially relating to your theory. I said that sage mode would counteract the ill effects of the rasenshuriken because the Natural chakra and the sage mode itself protects the body(which includes the cells) as evidenced by the pages i provided. Also we see a shot of Naruto training and saying he needs to practice that move in sage mode. All the evidence points to the Rasenshuriken. shurikens are supposed to be thrown anyway. The way Naruto used it against Kakuzu was incomplete and not the intended form of the move. throwing it while having the protection of sage mode is logical and effective and imo the reason he needed sage mode. which is also why he had to train with it in secret since noone wanted him to use it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Ydoc, Steve3child..... Are you guys confusing Rasengan with Rasenshuriken ?
    No rasenshuriken
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT