Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    seconded shippuden need to get off its ass. im tired off seeing naruto and kakashi run after deidara for like 5 straght episodes now.i dont mind the other fight though but id wish theyed speed it up

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by ktchris69 View Post
    The Kakashi gaiden could never be stretched to replace the fillers...like it would last maximum 3 episodes.
    But rite now shippuden with its loads of stretched fights and repeated scenes (gai team and deidara pursuit) is really becoming annoying
    i agree,

the gaara vs deidara fight was too long, i mean it began at ep 3 or 4 and ended at ep 18 or so..(if i remember correctly)

also.. smashing hiruko in the anime seemed alotlotlot faster then they did in the manga

deidara trying to lure naruto takes forever and the fights with team gai are simply ANNOYING

I think it'd fit in nicely after the rescue gaara arc when they show Kakashi laying in the hospital bed. That would be a prime moment for the flashback. I can't think of any fitting moment after that all the way up until the current arc, except maybe in the middle of Naruto's wind training.

If they were going to make a movie out of it, it would be Movie 4. I doubt we're waiting until August 2008 to see something that doesn't have the plot potential of a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    I think it'd fit in nicely after the rescue gaara arc when they show Kakashi laying in the hospital bed. That would be a prime moment for the flashback. I can't think of any fitting moment after that all the way up until the current arc, except maybe in the middle of Naruto's wind training.
    i don't think it would be in the middle of the wind training because kakashi only thought about naruto being able to surpass the 4th, and i don't think kakashi somehow ends up with a flashback about obito and the situation back then

Shipuuden will go back to fillers after they find sasuke, the scene in the very first episode. I think fillers will start. Or maybe not since they showed introduced hidan and kakuzu shadow, giving an idea how they look.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-11-2007 at 08:10 PM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post

If they were going to make a movie out of it, it would be Movie 4. I doubt we're waiting until August 2008 to see something that doesn't have the plot potential of a movie.
    Yeah that seems reasonable with the flashback.

As for Naruto dragging their fights out...I was really looking forward to Sakura vs. Sasori but now it's like...episode 24 was just horrible. I swear they repeated scenes like 5 times total, INCLUDING the whole speech before the commercial break. Can anyone tell me how pathetic Gai's battle looked too? They're just worried that they'll catch up to the manga again like they did the first half of Naruto.

i can't believe they would miss a chance to gain 3 weeks to the manga. they will definetly show it sometime. until then, i can wait.

Well it took 35 chapters in the manga from Naruto's return to gaara waking up so we can probably expect about that many before the end of this arc. At least 30. So far we have 24 episodes covering 25 chapters.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    Maybe they are gonna make a movie of the Kakshi gaden.
    if they animated kakashi gaiden it would only be about 35 minutes,, not enough for a movie
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

the way they have extended the manga, they might make a damn 2 hour movie.. like it took 20 min on a episode for team Guy get ready and go for the tags when on the manga it took 3-4 pannels!!