Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: why did tobi?

that ladie is pein main squeeze
    The guy is Pein.
    The girl is No-name.

-_-

Tobi could be iven a gerl, he could be iven Danzou or iven oro he can be everyone because whe see that in narutoverse there is hange no jutsu (transformation) and other more powerfull transformation jutsu that can make the same smell look the only thing that is hard to copy is the present of person the rest is possible so meyby iven this sharingan is not sharingan ? But i dont think that kishi whan to mess it so much so the only true things about him is:
    He has sharingan, it looks like he is a men, name what whe know is tobi and i think that is the only true things that whe know about him, oh ok he has black hair too (like an uchiha).

Heir of the will of D
    I don't think for a second that Tobi is a girl. His build is not like a girl's. Could you please try and use better grammar because it's really hard to read your posts sometimes.

That he looks like a man that dosent mean he is a man, there is many better transformation jutsu than henge no jutsu so she could juts transform in to man , but as i say that kishi whould not mess so much in the story (i think :p). For now he is tobi meybe next time some one will say Uchiha Madara i whont let you kill my brother (Naruto/Sasuke or itachi could say that ).

I might be spamming this a bit too much, but still. A neophyte translator (or not a translator even, who knows) has no doubts about it, so shall we.

Is that how you think? It just makes me laugh my ass off. I'll be there to watch you knees in the dirt once you can't spit shit anymore

If I give you an explanation on shoah will you believe i'm right just because I made it look true? :O

You're so stubborn and blind it sickens me.

So yes, actually don't use your brain. Buy one.
    Last edited by Hiruko; 08-17-2007 at 08:07 AM.

Um are you talking about your self ?? The one of the translators from MS say that it was translators mistake and iven show how it should be translate so stop say that there is prov that tobi is madara. Meybe he is madara or meybe he is iven danzou or meybe iven kakuzu brother :O. The Manga show that he is talking about his power and to this is true the rest i rather wait to see next chapter than say that he is madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Um are you talking about your self ?? The one of the translators from MS say that it was translators mistake and iven show how it should be translate so stop say that there is prov that tobi is madara. Meybe he is madara or meybe he is iven danzou or meybe iven kakuzu brother :O. The Manga show that he is talking about his power and to this is true the rest i rather wait to see next chapter than say that he is madara.
    Yes, that's exacly what I've been saying from the very start. Tobi = Tobi. Though I'd never say something as stupid as Tobi = Danzou. Please read the posts before answering to them.

Also try to write your posts in english. thx.
    Last edited by Hiruko; 08-17-2007 at 05:14 PM.

What the Deuce?!?
    Use your brain Hiruko...99% of the recent threads have been filled with theories because as of late, everything has been a mystery. There is no proof that you can dig up anywhere in the MANGA or ANIME that says Uchiha Madara is dead or even give you the slightet insight as to how old he is other than the fact that he had to have encountered the Kyuubi before he was sealed in Naruto.

-Spice