you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar

.gif file programs?

Hello all. I've recently started to find an interest in making animated .gif files and have downloaded some .gif programs from searching on google. They have all been so so, not really any good finds. The main problem I am having with the programs I find is that after you finish making your file and save it to your computer, it adds a banner of their software and website at the top, which completely ruins the .gif file.

I know it only does this because its just the demo/tutorial version and it would not do this if I were to purchase the program for a stupid amount of money, but I would like to ask all you graphic geniuses:

Do you know of any .gif programs that do not add their software print on gifs you make? Of if you have a .gif program that you use, would you be able to email me the setup.exe file of that program?

Ulead Gif Animator

Just a find a crack or serial of the program and it won't add the the banner.

A good over-all image editing program called Photoscape. It has an option called animated GIF, so you can try it, its pretty basic, you only need the stills... Also, you can work the same way with CS3