Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree on this one I think naruto was using his own chakra. I don't see any reasonable indication it was kyuubi's. And here's a fun experiment: sit down somewhere and fully extend your arm toward a wall making your palm flat in relation to said wall. See how long it takes you to get tired of staring at the same thing and holding your arm in that position.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

LMAO, placebo your a joker.

But we know naruto would pwn everyone if the clones did a kamikazee right?

Btw, If you think about it, Naruto could theoretically learn the Thuder flying god technique. He can seal his clones and place them everywhere or on flying kunai's, and make his clones re-appear and just kill the guy with his kunai. Im starting to see the potential naruto has, I like i like.

wait wait, i just thought of the ultimate pwnage naruto technique.

He learns how to use his clones as explosives, He seals his clones in a special seal. attach the special seals to kunai, trees or w/e. And once his enemies are near the target area or if 3 kunai's with the seals are thrown near him, The clones re-appear and do a kamikazee explosion on contact with the enemy. Now imagine that with 1000 clones.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-12-2007 at 02:36 AM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Anyone else think it's a little sad that an absurd number of fanfiction authors and fans can think of simple ways to make naruto a complete badass but kishimoto just leaves him hanging somewhere between badass and dumbass?
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    His would last about 1/2 the time a Naruto not using Kyuubi chakra would.
    naruto doesn't use kyuubi chakra when he makes a 1000 clones
    Spoiler!

You think Naruto should use clones and just have great taijutsu but the problem is, for some reason when he creates 1000 clones...he doesn't dive at the enemy all at once (usually not, with the exception against the shukaku). For example, against kimimaro he had like 300 clones but for some reason he went at Kimimaro one at a time...

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    Anyone else think it's a little sad that an absurd number of fanfiction authors and fans can think of simple ways to make naruto a complete badass but kishimoto just leaves him hanging somewhere between badass and dumbass?
    Yeah seriously - I mean what has Naruto really learnt since the Shadow Clone Jutsu
    - Rasengan
    - A bigger Rasengan
    - Then a bigger Rasengan
    Thats none too original.

placebo hit the nail on the mark. Naruto has like not moves. He is soo predictable on what techniques he is gonna use.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"