Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Not really...Kakashi could use 4 in the beginning, that was his limit then. Now his chakra capacity has increased allowing him to use more, I mean after all, its been 2.5 years. As for chidori, the fact that he's got it down to how many his limit was showed that the amount of chakra it took was relatively stable, atleast enough so to where he could figure a limit. As for having different stamina, its the same jutsu so it should take the same amount of stamina. So yes, calculating like this should be relatively accurate, considering.

    As for Naruto, he's more of a bruiser in his use, though he has gotten better. At least he doesn't completely suck with it anymore.
    Nope wrong, its subjective, kendoki made an excellent point
    "since Kakashi isn't an actual Uchiha, his sharingan takes a huge amount of his chakra to use"

    You can't compare it, its impossible, Your comparing apples and oranges, You cant compare a non-uchiha chidori with a uchiha one. Kakashi sharingan drains more then sasuke use of chidori, that nullifies your entire arguement.

    Naruto is prob one of the stupidest characters, It took him childhood to teenager learn how to properly use the shadow clones.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  2. #22
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Nope wrong, its subjective, kendoki made an excellent point
    "since Kakashi isn't an actual Uchiha, his sharingan takes a huge amount of his chakra to use"

    You can't compare it, its impossible, Your comparing apples and oranges, You cant compare a non-uchiha chidori with a uchiha one. Kakashi sharingan drains more then sasuke use of chidori, that nullifies your entire arguement.

    Naruto is prob one of the stupidest characters, It took him childhood to teenager learn how to properly use the shadow clones.
    You cant say that either. We know that his sharingan drains more, but how much more we dont know. Then considering that he wasn't even using it for that long, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, atleast, not enough to even things out, especially when you consider the fact that he only needs chakra to power one, while Sasuke needs chakra to power 2. So no, you've nullified nothing.

  3. #23
    I'm so tired. Sleepybones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    332
    I guess I'm the only one that likes Naruto.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    You cant say that either. We know that his sharingan drains more, but how much more we dont know. Then considering that he wasn't even using it for that long, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, atleast, not enough to even things out, especially when you consider the fact that he only needs chakra to power one, while Sasuke needs chakra to power 2. So no, you've nullified nothing.
    Im gonna bold the statements that proves my point

    You cant say that either. We know that his sharingan drains more, but how much more we dont know

    How do you factor that in? we dont know

    Then considering that he wasn't even using it for that long, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, atleast, not enough to even things out, especially when you consider the fact that he only needs chakra to power one, while

    Kakashi used his sharingan for awhile against Kakazu, how can you say it wont make a difference?

    Again, how would factor how much chakra kakashi's sharingans takes up? Kakashi admitted himself He cant use his sharingan for a long time, Wonder why he wears the patch? duh

    There is way to many variables. So when do your observations = facts? half the shit you said are subjective, we dont know how much chakra the kakashi's sharingans take. so how can we compare something we dont know to an uchiha's sharingan chakra usage?


    I like naruto, I just hope learns more techniques





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  5. #25
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Im gonna bold the statements that proves my point

    You cant say that either. We know that his sharingan drains more, but how much more we dont know

    How do you factor that in? we dont know

    Then considering that he wasn't even using it for that long, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, atleast, not enough to even things out, especially when you consider the fact that he only needs chakra to power one, while

    Kakashi used his sharingan for awhile against Kakazu, how can you say it wont make a difference?

    Again, how would factor how much chakra kakashi's sharingans takes up? Kakashi admitted himself He cant use his sharingan for a long time, Wonder why he wears the patch? duh

    There is way to many variables. So when do your observations = facts? half the shit you said are subjective, we dont know how much chakra the kakashi's sharingans take. so how can we compare something we dont know to an uchiha's sharingan chakra usage?


    I like naruto, I just hope learns more techniques
    I more meant shouldn't than wouldn't, but whatever. Fine, then you know what? We dont know how much chakra half of this stuff takes, so Sasuke might have moire chakra than the Kyuubi. You cant prove me wrong, because we haven't been given a direct number of how much his jutsu takes.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    I more meant shouldn't than wouldn't, but whatever. Fine, then you know what? We dont know how much chakra half of this stuff takes, so Sasuke might have moire chakra than the Kyuubi. You cant prove me wrong, because we haven't been given a direct number of how much his jutsu takes.
    Nope, wrong again, Characters from the manga have stated naruto's chakra has a very large reserve. Sasuke was never mentioned having a large amount of chakra. We can also factor in the fact the training kakashi talked about naruto regarding his clones and chakra. Never has sasuke's chakra been commented as very large unlike naruto. concluding has a large amount. Another point is his chakra surrounds his entire body during a fight. No one in the manga was able to have his chakra protect them. That also notes that naruto has a large amount of chakra. Also, when neiji paralyzed naruto. His kyuubi chakra nullifeid his byuugan paralyzing attack. His chakra was overflowed. Nowhere has sasuke been shown that. Jeez man use common sense. You for a fact know naruto has one of the most charka's in the manga since he has the bijuu.





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  7. #27
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Oh no, remember we dont know how much chakra they have since it wasn't given a number value, so Sasuke could have more chakra than the Kyuubi, and you cant prove he doesn't. Thats your logic, sucks dont it? ;p

    You dont know how much chakra his new jutsu take, so for all we know, and the information we've been given, it could be more than all the bijuu put together.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Oh no, remember we dont know how much chakra they have since it wasn't given a number value, so Sasuke could have more chakra than the Kyuubi, and you cant prove he doesn't. Thats your logic, sucks dont it? ;p

    You dont know how much chakra his new jutsu take, so for all we know, and the information we've been given, it could be more than all the bijuu put together.
    omg, I said if you want to know about the EXACT AMOUNT, you have to give it measurement value but thats impossible because kishi hasnt given us info to do that . Of course we dont know how much exactly, but we know IN GENERAL, evidence from the manga shows naruto has a huge amount of chakra! when you start saying naruto has 4x more chakra then sasuke and claim it be fact. Thats when i said you cant do that because you dont know the exact value of the chakra.

    Your comprehension skills suck, dont it? ;p





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  9. #29
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    omg, I said if you want to know about the EXACT AMOUNT, you have to give it measurement value but thats impossible because kishi hasnt given us info to do that . Of course we dont know how much exactly, but we know IN GENERAL, evidence from the manga shows naruto has a huge amount of chakra! when you start saying naruto has 4x more chakra then sasuke and claim it be fact. Thats when i said you cant do that because you dont know the exact value of the chakra.

    Your comprehension skills suck, dont it? ;p
    Well using an estimate, Kakashis sharingan wasn't on long enough to make up for like 7 other jutsu and a boss summon, something that Naruto needed to tap into the Kyuubi to pull off, So Sasuke still has a good bit more chakra than him.

    Oh, and talking about comprehension skills, I was being sarcastic, wow, your comprehension skills must be pretty shitty to not pick up on that.

  10. #30
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    People, the topic is Naruto's shadow clones, not Kakashi's sharingan. Get back on topic.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •