Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    1000 Sasuke clones wouldn't last for more than three seconds. He'd be completely drained of chakra.
    Excellent point, i didn't factor that in

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    His would last about 1/2 the time a Naruto not using Kyuubi chakra would.
    But naruto always uses kyuubi chakra to use massive shadow cones? what point are you trying to make with that statement?

But yea anyways, Im surprised naruto hasnt gone to lee or gai to learn taijutsu.

There's been calculations on an older forum showing that Sasuke had around double Kakashis chakra. Naruto has 4 times so Sasuke would have 1/2 of Narutos. So Sasuke could hold them half the time Naruto, when not using the Kyuubis chakra can.
    Umm that would not make it a fact and stillwise opinion because what you just said can't be %100 proven.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-11-2007 at 03:29 AM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Excellent point, i didn't factor that in

But naruto always uses kyuubi chakra to use massive shadow cones? what point are you trying to make with that statement?

But yea anyways, Im surprised naruto hasnt gone to lee or gai to learn taijutsu.

Umm that would not make it a fact and stillwise opinion because what you just said can't be %100 proven.
    No, its pretty much fact, unless summoning Manda takes no chakra at all. Even though the exact amount isn't clear, there's been a margin from the least it would be, to the most, and the lowest puts him atleast above Kakashi.

No, its pretty much fact, unless summoning Manda takes no chakra at all. Even though the exact amount isn't clear, there's been a margin from the least it would be, to the most, and the lowest puts him atleast above Kakashi.
    What? How is it fact? prove it, i want to see the calculations and proof you speak of. CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SLEEPING WITH SASUKE, jeez you have argue bout him every single damn time. I was just making one comment on sasuke and you go and turn it into a sasuke pwns all thread. TALK ABOUT NARUTO AND HIS CLONES damn it

ALL we know, Naruto would pwn everyone if he just learned sum taijutsu, pooor naruto always getting the short-end of the straw. except the kyuubi, he hit jackpot
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-11-2007 at 03:45 AM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

honestly i think subjects like these are things kishimoto should have included in the manga
    there's a lot of common sense stuff

of course naruto should have been able to make more use of his clones such as multi-rasengan attacks

it also would make sense for naruto to know ATLEAST ONE MORE TECHNIQUE THAN JUST shadow clones, summoning, and rasengan-- he doesn't even use summoning to his advantage really often

like when he went up against kabuto, why not just summon a huge frog to squish him

sasuke should have body flickered to take out deidara quickly following slicing tobi (even though tobi didn't die)... plus, sasuke could have just done genjutsu the whole time and sit back and watch deidara attack air

there are so many things missing that i think kishi should have included to some extent but it seems as if he just ignores them - like jiraiya showing some more abilities

its at times like these that i wish he just wrote books with a few picture here and there instead of manga because he would have been able to develop the story, the characters, and the techniques better

i'd actually like to see another thread talk exclusively about things missing from the manga

What? How is it fact? prove it, i want to see the calculations and proof you speak of.

ALL we know, Naruto would pwn everyone if he just learned sum taijutsu, pooor naruto always getting the short-end of the straw. except the kyuubi, he hit jackpot
    Kakashi used 5 chidori and a suiton wall during the Kakuzu fight, and was nearly out of chakra. Sasuke used 2 chidori, 2 raiton blades, which is a chidori with a longer reach, the raiton needles, which should use a bit less than a full chidori, chidori nagashi which is a chidori covering the body, which should take more chakra, or at least the same, he used 2 genjutsu, a shit load of shunshin, shadow snake hands, shadow many snake hands, chidori through his kusanagi, a regular snake summoning, a boss summoning, and a space/time jutsu. I'm probably forgetting something but just comparing the moves used the results are obvious.

Kakashi used 5 chidori and a suiton wall during the Kakuzu fight, and was nearly out of chakra. Sasuke used 2 chidori, 2 raiton blades, which is a chidori with a longer reach, the raiton needles, which should use a bit less than a full chidori, chidori nagashi which is a chidori covering the body, which should take more chakra, or at least the same, he used 2 genjutsu, a shit load of shunshin, shadow snake hands, shadow many snake hands, chidori through his kusanagi, a regular snake summoning, a boss summoning, and a space/time jutsu. I'm probably forgetting something but just comparing the moves used the results are obvious.
    lol wow... nice summary ^^ but kakashi used rakiri and maybe that takes up more? i dono.. maybe kakashi's chakra isnt as bad as we think. but no doubt, sasuke has more chakra imo

I would guess Raikiri takes up more than Chidori. Plus, since Kakashi isn't an actual Uchiha, his sharingan takes a huge amount of his chakra to use.

As for Naruto not using shadow clones to train, I'd guess he's just to retarded to think about it. I mean hell, he learned Kage bushin no jutsu in the first chapter and only just recently learned 30 or so chapters ago about when they disperse the knowledge returns to him.

Raikiri and chidori are the same jutsu, the only difference between them is the ones using it. As Gai said, raikiri is the nickname of the jutsu chidori.

But how do we know the chidori takes the same amount out of you? Everyone has different stamina and how much chakra they have. everything you have said is very subjective. We dont know how much chakra does it really take to use those jutsu's. And everyone has different stamina using it. Like in the beginning, Kakashi said more then two would kill him, yet he uses 5 now, So its very hard unless we have can convert how much chakra is used up into numbers. Still very subjective. We have gotten off topic, lets move back to naruto

Naruto owns in shadow clones.

But how do we know the chidori takes the same amount out of you? Everyone has different stamina and how much chakra they have. everything you have said is very subjective. We dont know how much chakra does it really take to use those jutsu's. And everyone has different stamina using it. Like in the beginning, Kakashi said more then two would kill him, yet he uses 5 now, So its very hard unless we have can convert how much chakra is used up into numbers. Still very subjective. We have gotten off topic, lets move back to naruto

Naruto owns in shadow clones.
    Not really...Kakashi could use 4 in the beginning, that was his limit then. Now his chakra capacity has increased allowing him to use more, I mean after all, its been 2.5 years. As for chidori, the fact that he's got it down to how many his limit was showed that the amount of chakra it took was relatively stable, atleast enough so to where he could figure a limit. As for having different stamina, its the same jutsu so it should take the same amount of stamina. So yes, calculating like this should be relatively accurate, considering.

As for Naruto, he's more of a bruiser in his use, though he has gotten better. At least he doesn't completely suck with it anymore.