Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    the close ups when Guy was brawling himself was also sooo bad.. DBZ is much older and if u see any figth even regular DB fights the quality and fighting sequence is vastly superior

The filler episodes were all pretty lame I think we can agree.
    - But then thats excusable considering they had nothing to work with and could never really do anything too drastic - storywise I mean.
    But thats what makes Shippuden so dissapointing - Because they do have a lot to work with - There is a good story there but they're just not telling it right.
    So yeah! - I hope it gets better soon.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I feel that the quality and hardwork that was once put into the naruto anime has long since retired. The drawings, dialouge, and storyline speed are absolute crap.

In my opinion Naruto Shippuden hasn't lived up to my expectations. Some of the scenes that was add is pretty boring and the fights aren't exciting. I'd say that these Naruto Shippuuden episodes aren't doing as well has the earlier Naruto episodes.

the only exciting fighting scene so far was chiyo vs sasori with the parents puppets vs the 3rd kazekage puppet

current pace: 1 episode=1 chapter

Zabuza arc 1 ep.=1.5 ch.
    Chunin exams: same
    so they've slowed the series by .5 chapters per episode or so.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

I thought it was going to be alright but then they reached the cave and have been there for like the last 5 episodes...it took Sakura 5 episodes to get out Sasori's true form and Naruto's been chasing Deidara for the last 5 episodes. Team Gai is just being retarded doing the same dance over and over again. Episode 24 was a huge let down on that part, Gai's fight sequence was just repeated over and over again and wasted half the episode.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Its just average. Some of the episodes are good. Some of em are really bad that almost make me quit the anime. :/

it doesn't have the same fast paced fighting as the original series it's all really slow paced and the talk scenes drag on for either aren't aren't done interestingly. At first I thought it was cos I've read the manga, but then I went back and realised I love things like bleach even though I've read all that, and that I loved the manga of Naruto, just the show is really bad.

D:
    I agree, anime comes out every two weeks instead.
    :\

More at
    My Deviantart