Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    For all who are saying the animation is better in Shippuuden you are wrong, a lot of the animation in the first Naruto sucked but when it came to fight scenes they actually did a good job. But in Shippuuden they have shitty animation through out the whole eps including the fights. I wonder how people watch Shippuden in Japan still considering how bad it is compared to the other anime that are coming out.

Anyway if you don't believe me about the crappy animation you shoud look at ep.24 were Gai is fighting his clone and the camera zoomz out - that looked really lame.
    i was thinking about tat scene too. its like theres 3 platforms and they just swing their arms and legs repeatedly, jump to another platform, repeat. but i dont blame them though.. they have to come out with an episode every week =/

yeah i think the animation is terrible an to me there faces an stuff jus look weird compared to part one i watched the 3rd vs oro fite today an then watched the itachi clone vs naruto an was astonishe to c how the quality an movement went so0o0o bad an sloww now

It's not just the animation that's bad, they're moving to slow story-wise. Kakashi and Naruto have jumped on those trees in like 4-5 episodes or even more now... And the fight between Team Gai's clones are so lame so it's not even worth commenting. I'd rather watch fillers with Sasuke training or something similiar instead x)

I agree with everyone..it's too damn slow! (T_T)/o

They should release every 2 weeks or something..I'd rather wait that long if it means I'd be watching an action-packed episode.

Naruto (anime) = fail

ever since the fillers came, it suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

they dont have to come up with anything anymore.. they had a full year of fillers now they were just suppose to follow the manga... but they hae created a way to even mess that up.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    I think that is better than Naruto, of course there are some fights in Naruto which are still better than most of the fight animated in Shipuuden, but the great fights don't come till Asuma dies. So far I like more the animation than the manga, the anime team is doing an outstanding job putting everything in the right place. The animation is excellent, altought I didn't like the musicalization in the last special episode, I mean the music, the guitar, etc... was great, but it I just felt that I didn't fit well for that fight.
    "the great fights don't come till asuma dies..." ahm have you actually read the manga? i definitelly disagree there are bigger fights before asuma dies and actually they are pretty good

i don't like the shippuden animation i hate it it looks really crappy it's SUPER slow and terrible lame

i like the drawings but when it comes to animation this team really sucks

they do an outstanding job? did they pay you to write such nonsense? do we talk about same animation team?
    where was this outstanding team during the gai VS gai fight?

"they are putting everything i the right place..." we are talking about the naruto shippuuden series, aren't we?
    who wants to see team gai battling their clones again and again they slowed down the series so much they will never catch up with manga again
    the series are so F****** slow it would be better if the episode comes every second week but with good animation and propper speed why did he have to wait so damn long for shippuden
    i've expected much more after 2 years waiting
    two years of crappy fillers were a huge mistake but this slow crappy shippuden is even worse
    i only hope something will change in the next seasion i can't believe the japanese narutofans like the current episodes
    does anybody know how they think about this?
    sry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by asrai View Post
    I agree with everyone..it's too damn slow! (T_T)/o

They should release every 2 weeks or something..I'd rather wait that long if it means I'd be watching an action-packed episode.
    Yeah, pal! I agree... They really should slow the frequency to improve quality. I mean, at a first look you can see that it's a brand new style for pictures, but the animation is quite worst than first serie... At the very least they could spare us from the damn fillers!!!
    Give me your best shot pal, i can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i was thinking about tat scene too. its like theres 3 platforms and they just swing their arms and legs repeatedly, jump to another platform, repeat. but i dont blame them though.. they have to come out with an episode every week =/
    When I saw that, at first I though "looks a bit like Dragon Ball Z" and then I remembered DB's fightscenes and looked at the screen again.. "Oh god KILL me!"

And Naruto Kakashi jumping trees.. For the last episodes.. LAME.