Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Initiate

Naruto what do you think of "Naruto Shippuuden"

i came up with this thread to know what you guys think about the shippuuden anime series....

i read the manga and i also watch the anime

after the LONG annoying filler eps i was looking forward to the naruto shippuuden series but when i saw the first few eps i was kind of dissapointed

in my opinion they are moving slower during the battles
    they are talking TOO much during the fights
    i'm inclinced to believe that the anime is shorter than before
    first of all they repeat the last part from the last ep, followed by a long opening, last but not least the in my opinion bothersome "ninja class" after the ending
    what's also a major minus for this series is the lack of plot
    why did we have to endure 2 endless years of filler eps? we saw the comeback of mizuki sensei we saw naruto throwing his rasengan... and for what?

the present eps are still full of filler material so you can aproximately say one chapter = one episode i was thinking this would change during the major battles but take the chiyo/sakura VS. sasori fight half of the time we see gai sensei and his team doing lame and very slow moves, or we see naruto and kakashi chasing deidara, and when we see realy see sakura's fight most of the time they are talking and when they are acting it's excessive... for example when sakura was doging sasori's poisn needls for nearly a half episode

shippuuden 24 wasn't actually a full manga chapter
    ok... we've seen the first part of chapter 270 in a previous episode but how important was it for us to see sakura the damn ironsand corpora hitting again and again or gai and his team "battling" their clones... in my opinion it would have been bettter to see why sakura survived sasori's last attack instead of the filler content chapter 270 actually ends with sakura healing chiyo and explaining her the effect of her antidote

if this will go on with this speed they are "battling" for about 6 more episodes why do they slow down the fights so much this reminds me of dbz in which goku wants vegeta to stop buu for only a few minutes so he can finish his genkidama but actually it took more than a week for him to finish it

now i want to know what you think about the current anime episodes
    Last edited by ObitoSan; 08-11-2007 at 12:44 AM.

I think that the animation for part 1 was better. Well, the good parts of part 1. There are some times when it got slow that the animation started to slip.

I hate conversations during battles. Ninjas were meant to be stealthy. Frankly the new episodes are little different from the fillers. I actually consider the new animation quality to be an improvement. However entertainment wise, both manga and anime are degrading.

Something I've always hated about the Naruto anime is the tree jumping animation. A lot of times during a characters thought while jumping limbs, they dont land on anything for a solid minute and just keep going straight as if they were floating.

naruto went from great to shit in shippuden.... they took the good animation, the great music and the great flow... now everything is slow, looks crappy and the music makes me yawn.. except akatsuki theme

the animation and stuff is okay.. but its SOO SLOWWWW -_- i mean they take time to repeat what they did like 3 episodes ago. for example, when sakura gets cut by the iron sand by sasori, they go back to like 2-3 episodes ago that sakura has to dodge every attack kuz sasori's weapons are poisoned. and naruto and kakashi are still chasing deidara in the same background and same way without doing anything but talking.. all i hear naruto say is "give gaara back" again and again. and kakashi saying "i have to speed this up" again and again. and also, gai's team are still fighting themselves.. i jus think they shud speed everything up still im not saying i hate the shippuuden, its just kinda annyoing is all =P we all stil love naruto ^^

i love naruto but not shippeden I used to wait as much for the manga as for the anime.. nothing better than see the fights animated... but i swear the manga fights are better than the animation in shippuden

It was kind of a tease how they had the really good animation at the start of the 1st episode then went back to the crappy style.
    Though you can forgive the crappy animation considering they have to shit an episode out each week - but what you can't forgive is the woeful story telling - how they just drag each episiode out. I mean really has anything happened in like the last 10 episodes. Team Gai have been fighting their clones for way too long already (how do they defeat them anyway?(was that even in the manga because I forget))

Anyway if you don't believe me about the crappy animation you shoud look at ep.24 were Gai is fighting his clone and the camera zoomz out - that looked really lame.

I just hope their leading up to something - Like come season 2 they get better animation and/or they start following the story at a proper rate atleast.

I think that is better than Naruto, of course there are some fights in Naruto which are still better than most of the fight animated in Shipuuden, but the great fights don't come till Asuma dies. So far I like more the animation than the manga, the anime team is doing an outstanding job putting everything in the right place. The animation is excellent, altought I didn't like the musicalization in the last special episode, I mean the music, the guitar, etc... was great, but it I just felt that I didn't fit well for that fight.

Im pissed that there stories are stretched out to long, the fight scenes are shit!!! Part 1 the fight scences were awsome, Gaara vs lee, sasuke vs naruto, Lee vs kimmimaro, 3rd vs oro, All classic fights. Part two butchered the fights completley!!! the animation for the frst episode was awsome. But then when the fight scenes come, omg how bad are they. Naruto has been jumping across tree's yelling "Give back gaara"!!!! for the past two episodes. Its annoying

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"