Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    To be completely honest ive given up on shippuuden, the animation is poor, and the episodes drag out. I was watching an old fight from the original Naruto between sasuke and oboro (rain guy from forrest of death).. and that had more effort in it than the 4 tails vs orochimaru fight. also considering its not a very important fight. Not to mention all the awesome fights we've seen in the first naruto series and the effort they put into the amount of frames, dynamic and fresh angles, and fight choreography. What have we seen in Shippuuden.. Naruto-Sakura vs Kakashi (average), Guys team vs Kisame (pathetic), Kakashi team vs Itachi (pathetic), Sakura-Chiyoba vs Sasori (there was an awesome series of scenes when chiyoba had her 10 puppets out), need I mention the rest... point being that the quality of the sho has significantly dropped..anyways i herd that its because theres a different production company working on shippuuden.. Koreans?

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesuksballs View Post
    To be completely honest ive given up on shippuuden, the animation is poor, and the episodes drag out. I was watching an old fight from the original Naruto between sasuke and oboro (rain guy from forrest of death).. and that had more effort in it than the 4 tails vs orochimaru fight. also considering its not a very important fight. Not to mention all the awesome fights we've seen in the first naruto series and the effort they put into the amount of frames, dynamic and fresh angles, and fight choreography. What have we seen in Shippuuden.. Naruto-Sakura vs Kakashi (average), Guys team vs Kisame (pathetic), Kakashi team vs Itachi (pathetic), Sakura-Chiyoba vs Sasori (there was an awesome series of scenes when chiyoba had her 10 puppets out), need I mention the rest... point being that the quality of the sho has significantly dropped..anyways i herd that its because theres a different production company working on shippuuden.. Koreans?
    I concur, although the original series contained lots of flashbacks and had the speed of a soap opera, in shippuudden it is even worse (flashbacks of 1 episode ago, unneeded moments of silence during standoffs, like 10 sec sometimes), the only fights that were fun to watch were those of Sasori and Deidara

only the first part of shipuuden was awsome,but the fillers realli ruind the show owyeah i forgot that they need to stop draging out ever episode.As for the rest i enjoy naruto everyday xD.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesuksballs View Post
    exactly why i don't watch it anymore, the old naruto put so much detail into the small details like the sharingan, jutsu etc but naruto shippuden has no small details and looks like the animation has been rushed really pathetic because i was looking orward to naruto shippuden but it let me down

i think shippuudens fine. nothing bad about it worth complaining
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Shippuuden is a great continuation of the naruto story. I wanted to find out more about what gara did after he was revived. So I was looking forward to some sand village filler that never came besides that I cant wait for the next episode.

all the anime's are slacking off one piece,bleach
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

I agree wit dragonfang I stopped watching most animes first D.grayman(terribly slow),Naruto(enough reasons stated in the thread),Bleach(fillers in the middle of nowhere wtf?!?!?) and finally one piece(quality is like filler all the fights I was so excited to see where so slow!!) the only anime's that I will watch are Soul eater nd Gurren Lagann!

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    regardless if people like shippuuden or not, you will get some episodes that drag on + on + on.... and others that are amazing to watch. But that goes for any anime show like say bleach. I rekon 3/4 of the show is all talk. Same with full metal. But still great shows to watch but its standard for these animes.

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    great show but can tend to drag on slightly.