Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    no way im waiting 200 BS episodes to reach the manga... I basicly quit on the anime, I see it... but i dont care when... before.. I was waiting as much as the manga the anime.. now.. eeeh

I haven't watched it for a while. I think the animation quality does injustice to Naruto. I was expecting more from this anime.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    The animation is awful - The OP is awful.

Generally Shippuden is pretty bad - But the preview Naruto was no better really.

The real shame is how much they're dragging out the letters - Recent episodes have been slower than .gifs.

Veteran Member
    shippudden started off awesome...then slowed its pace to almost 1 episode per manga chapter now...if that

somehow they crunch a 1 minute reading manga chapter into a 20 minute anime episode.....

shippudden is like a lamma compared to the manga which is kinda of a turbo charged ferrari, and they don't show the shippudden every week, they sometimes skip like 1 or 2 weeks worth
    Last edited by sharingan360; 08-14-2007 at 02:12 AM.

I think that someone already mentioned it but the last episode of Shippuuden (24 I think) propably had the worst animation I've seen so far in an episode, Gai vs. his clone, jumping between some mountains. Horrible horrible...

Agreed with the posts above as well, the tempo of the anime is awful. Hopefully It'll get better but I doubt it.

The anime reached it's peak during the chuninn exam, but also people need to take into consideration as of when they are watching the anime they know what will happen, you don't get that with the manga, and things always seem worse if you know everything that is going to happen beforehand
    Sup' kidz

Meh, I think it's okay. Kinda slow, but still entertaining every now and then.

One thing that really bothered me though, especially in the last episode, was the obvious use of repeating attack movements for the characters over and over and over and over and over again. They also should finish up those goddamn clone fights. I get a headache from being annoyed when they switch over, especially Ten-Ten's fight, which I think is torture. They could make her fight cooler, but noooo.. let's make her run back and forth and throw kunai's from scrolls, ooooh.

But of course TenTen didn't develop anything new in three years and an advancemant in rank. Neither did Lee apparently. Only neji has grown...just barely.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

But of course TenTen didn't develop anything new in three years and an advancemant in rank. Neither did Lee apparently. Only neji has grown...just barely.
    He grew more hair, and now he wears a new robish thing