Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    i just hope they get back on track soon with the anime. i dont even look foward to it anymore like i used to do.

Actually, I myself cannot wait for the start of the new season, I am anticipating it more than anything and everything else, but thats probably just me.

The past days I was watching "golden oldies" of anime, like Ranma 1/2 and Dragon Ball... Then I start thinking how the animation has developed since then. OK It is true that there are better series (in animation, effects, audio, drawings...etc) than Naruto, but the majority are short lasting, or at least, have a poor story.

Ecchi series are great, ANd if you watch them, you can realize how good are the japaneses doing that. But compare duration and storyline.

Naruto has a good story, all the manga readers could say so, why dont you stop reading it? Cuz Kishimoto is a good mangaka, the story is great! The animation is ok,I really like it, I dont feel capable for claiming the BEST anime ever, but Naruto is good. I always feel identified with the music, the cutscenes, and the seiyuu voices.

Even for the spoilers, sometimes these arcs are great! I remember so well the curry of life arc, fighting Raiga, or the episode when fake Rock Lee And Maito Gai tried to deceive Konoha and Naruto (fooled) went with them. And now with the Sora arc, I think its ok, SOMETHING new, cuz I have read the manga and I know whats next.

VIVA NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN!

Of course, it usually is the case for most anime. If you are attached to the characters by episode 150, you don't care about fillers. Well thats how I feel about it.

Fillers are fine in my opinion, as long as they are good haha. But yea, like afro said, if the anime stuck with the manga, all the time without fillers, then the anime would pass the manga up in no time. Then what? They'd have to make fillers anyways to actually have something to show. Either that or suspend episode production.

But yea this current filler arc is better than most. And the intro is awesome, I love the song.

Shippuuden would be better but fillers are ruining it.

Naah, these were good fillers.

I don't like the fillers that's all. Shippuuden isn't so bad itself.

I personally enjoy Shippuden, granted its the only new anime i have watched lately, but eh oh well i like all anime, this one i just enjoy more. Still in all the series, my favorite episode was when naruto lost it after gaara's death finally hit naruto, and then chiyo-ba-sama used her jutsu to revive him, and that whole episode. I cry every damn time i watch that episode. Have yet to see an episode top that since.

Thats my two cents.

Fillers like these are terrible personally. However, Naruto Shipuuden is good when it's on the lines of the manga.
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach