Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bioshock

This game looks good, wonder how it will do against Call of Duty 4, and Halo 3 as a FPS.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    It's nothing like Halo or CoD.

Call of Duty is like the hack and slash of FPS games.

Halo is like a first person Crash Bandicoot.

Bioshock is an immersive adventure game.

gonna be a amazing game

yet another very crappy sig

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Just.

Woah.

Got it on release date.WHOA is correct Noodle. From the moment you start the game. It just has such a cinematic environment. As so as you start playing, you don't even know you can start until the icon pops up and says "use the left analog stick to move". The water is beautiful. They actually had a team of programmers JUST to program water (thought splash animation was sad). This game is amazing. The AI is the best I've come to encounter as a hardcore gamer. Never in a game have i ever just walked the halls and said to myself "where's that noise coming from". The enemies you encounter are not scripted. The splicers and big daddies will roam the halls at their whim. No two playthroughs will be exactly the same. You will not read a guide saying "and at the next turn there will be a splicer". I highly recommend this game. It's fourth top ranked game of all time on gamerankings.com.
    http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrank...asp?rankings=y

Now do yourself a favor and Would you kindly get Bioshock now.

Veteran Member
    im downloading it as we speak.....i think i have a legit crack for it also ^_^---only 10 more hours till its finished downloading

if you think bioshock looks cool check out UnrealTournament3---bioshock uses their unreal engine 3, but since the UT guys made the software UT3 will look better and handle better graphic wise since they said they found ways to tweak it since GOW or w.e their 360 game was called

UT99 ftw though.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    if you think bioshock looks cool check out UnrealTournament3---bioshock uses their unreal engine 3, but since the UT guys made the software UT3 will look better and handle better graphic wise since they said they found ways to tweak it since GOW or w.e their 360 game was called

UT99 ftw though.
    The graphics in UT are good - But it won't even compare to Bioshock.

Nothing does.

I watched all the trailers, documentary stuff, reviews, etc...
    One word: wow. Another word: NOOOO!!
    The game looks excellent, but I do not have a computer with the required specs nor do I have a XBox 360.

Anybody who has the money, computer (or xbox 360), and any interest in games should buy this game immediately!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    The graphics in UT are good - But it won't even compare to Bioshock.

Nothing does.
    Apparently games can compare, since its only flaw is the lack of multiplayer mode.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Just finished it.

Was great - But not as good as it could have been - The ending was a bit lapse.

Then again, I allways expect something truly epic...

If anyone's played Stalker this game is literally stalker underwater - But with 1 extra feature - The corpses become unusable once they've been looted - Thus Bioshock is infinitely better (anyone that's played stalker will know what I mean).