Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Sakura pwns you

Quote Originally Posted by lilmimichan View Post
    I know! Sexist indeed.

I hopes she breaks the trend.

Dx
    Seeing how Konan is currently drenched in oil and caught in Jiraiya's hair... I doubt it'll happen.

Sakura is not useless, but definitely hasn't been put to good use. Almost every character Kishi has made has potential and great ability, they just haven't been given a important or persistent role to let their ability shine. I mean if Ten-Ten was given enough spotlight she could really kick ass, I mean like actually putting her weapons to some use instead of just throwing stuff at the enemies, it's just Kishi is too lazy to choreograph a battle with weapons(especially one that would make use of Ten-Ten's entire arsenal) that makes Ten-Ten seem useless and weak.

There was quite a bit of hinata hate a couple of pages back :( i reckon hinata's gonna kick some arse in shippuuden.

I dont see the problem with the post time-skip sakura, shes actualy able to beat people now so considering how much she sucked before the time-skip you cant ask for much more than that

a female currently holds the most respected place in konoha.. HOKAGE >.<!! although its a little funny of the 3 sannin she was the medical ninja and what a useless summon. who in their right mind with assign themselves to the slug.... I would assign myself to something awesome. lets see maybe an eagle? LOLFLYAWAY. k that wasnt off topic, continue.

Katsuyu is a mint summon, acid slime anyone?

sakura...useless.
    like most of the stories,the main character needs a bitch to have some motivation and grow stronger.her death might make a great chapter,if she sacrifices herself,it would be the only time she does something useful
    no offence to manga female characters or girls,but no one wants to be like sakura....correct me if i am wrong.