Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sakura pwns you

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I hate how the female characters are just ordinary filler people. barely any female in naruto has ever done anything impressive. It may have happened once of twice, but thats it.

guys do u forget that this is a shonenmanga? Nearly all shonenmanga have no real pwning girls in there stories, like one piece or dragonball or, what else. It just doesnt fits in the script of japonese mangakas, because they think their readers would hate a female character who is stronger then the most males.

But i agree with u guys that she was useless in the first part of naruto. She was just a girl with no spezial skills and she was in love with sasuke, so her mind was not focused and that says nearly everything about her. Ino is in my taste a real babe and hinata of course of her cuteness, but ten-ten is really a lame character. She is really nothing spezial and i bet she can be pwnd pretty easy by some good shinobis. Back to sakura. Since she focused more on her training she has damn good supporter skills. If u see her in a four-people-team, where naruto is a close-combat-fighter, sai, sasuke and kakashi as a middle-range-fighter, than she has a wonderful and very fiting role in this team. And thats it. Dont expect more of her because she doesnt need massive and powerful attacks, she is most likely a supporter. If u still want a girl that have insane power, hope for konan or maybe (in my believe ;D) hinata. Hinata is a very good fighter with scout ability and close combat skills, so of all girls up till now she could have the most suprising growth of power. We just didnt see anything of her since shippuuden started.

Still, personally i dont want a high power female in naruto because the only way her character would be is that of a total freak. She would only have a personality of a male and only her tits or long her would resemble her as a woman and thats kinda stupid for a normal story board ..... (in my eyes)

Btw, if i remember correctly only ino is a nurse too. She just did it because sakura did...

lol ther where lot's of female ninja just think real harder like anko is a strong one she was even trained by orochimaru and tsunade is also strong al the female ninja or pretty strong not as strong as the male ones but they could defeat some of the male ones and look in the anbu there was a female that knew kakashi as a senpai
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

sakura kinda rules now, i find. i'm waiting for her genjutsu powers to emerge, though.

i think it's gonna be something like:

itachi: MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!
    sakura: is something supposed to be happening?

But she has improved a lot, she can fight now!

I haven't watched the anime in a while (waiting for more episodes for a rainy day), but I think the fight with Sasori is one of her highlights. But I can't remember her doing anything more except fight Sasori.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

itachi: MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!
    sakura: is something supposed to be happening?
    No matter how good their chakra control is, I doubt anyone could break the Mangekyou's jutsu.

No matter how good their chakra control is, I doubt anyone could break the Mangekyou's jutsu.
    agreed. even kakashi made this statement when they were fighting itachi's 30% clone.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

sakura was only useful for the gaara retrieval arc.. after that she goes back to basically doing nothing.. they keep saying she's a genjutsu type but she hasn't learned a single genjutsu yet.. plus genjutsu is useless against sharingan.. look wat happened to kurenai when she tried to trap itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofwar View Post
    sakura was only useful for the gaara retrieval arc.. after that she goes back to basically doing nothing.. they keep saying she's a genjutsu type but she hasn't learned a single genjutsu yet.. plus genjutsu is useless against sharingan.. look wat happened to kurenai when she tried to trap itachi.
    but you have to realize that itachi's specialty is genjutsu. the fact that you have the sharingan or not doesn't necessarily mean you'll be ok against genjutsu.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    but you have to realize that itachi's specialty is genjutsu. the fact that you have the sharingan or not doesn't necessarily mean you'll be ok against genjutsu.
    the sharingan can see thru the 3 jutsus.. taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu.. now of the 3 i'd say that genjutsu is the most useless one against an uchiha.. since they can use that so easily with just eye contact.. plus their objective is to capture itachi or sasuke so she'd be completely useless against both of em.. her specialty is hand to hand combat with her strength.. sasuke can easily see thru her movement with the sharingan and with his speed she don't stand a chance same against itachi.. as for itachi all we've seen him do is use mangekyo and genjutsu.. we still haven't seen him get serious in a fight.. plus kakashi said that itachi forms seals too fast for him to see.