Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Yahiko Pain doesnt uses that kind of summon that was the girl Pain who summoned them there, where the 5 bodies + Konan who then looked towards the village.

Yahiko Pain was still flying above the village when he used his Jutsu to go Boom!
    Aren't the Pains all synced? I think she talks to all of them as they were all Nagato because all of them are just different bodies of Nagato and since they are all synced, she was talking to Nagato.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    Aren't the Pains all synced? I think she talks to all of them as they were all Nagato because all of them are just different bodies of Nagato and since they are all synced, she was talking to Nagato.
    I thought this too, but it can't be that because all the other bodies have been deactivated so god pein wouldn't have been a ble to hear her.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    So then she is probably talking to herself.

Most likely.

Interestingly enough, if Naruto does show up and fight with Yahiko-Pain. I can imagine a fight where Naruto gets the upper hand and Pain ressurects the other bodies. Then Gai's team shows up to help. Maybe Neji will help find Nagato's real body (if it is in the area) while the others hold them off.
    Hope kishi doesn't kill of Neji or Rock Lee =/

It probably won't work out that way though lol Kishimoto continues to surprise, that's why the shows so good.

I don't think the byakugan (sp?) could track the chakra waves, otherwise Neji's father would have seen them when Pain entered the city. The true Sharingan might be able to track it, meaning Madara and Sasuke, not Kakashi. Plus we don't know how close Nagato has to be to operate the bodies, its all speculation. I honestly think he could do it from the tower in the Rain Village, I mean, the whole point of him using the 6 bodies is to protect himself, so how does he accomplish that if he has to maintain a short distance from them? With his attention focused on operating the bodies, he would be vulnerable to a sneak attack.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Yahiko Pain doesnt uses that kind of summon that was the girl Pain who summoned them there, where the 5 bodies + Konan who then looked towards the village.

Yahiko Pain was still flying above the village when he used his Jutsu to go Boom!
    Your right. I went back and reread the chapter to see what was going on. I now believe Konan was talking to herself as some others stated already.

So she was turning towards the village?
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    So she was turning towards the village?
    Lol ...Did you guys even read the manga

Check out the middle right picture, konan turned towards the village to watch the attact.

>>>http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/14/

I think that nagato is talking to konan through pain/yahiko, since yahiko seems to have died already and I believe that is why he wants people to know pain perhaps yahiko died in a very tragic matter and that is why he hates all the great nations I mean it seems that konan had seen that technique before so which brings me to believe that nagato/pain/yahiko has used it only on desperate occasions. also pain couln't be beside konan when she turned coz pain was till floating in the air (check the last page) and also did anyone notice 3 figures in the center of the blast. I believe those are the strong summones that the Pa frogs were talking about. and as for nagato I think his real body is in the tower where pain first appeared I mean if you think about it the whole tower could be use as a receptor or antenna and that is also the spot where they take their bodies and inside it are all those chambers with pain's bodies in it so my guess is that nagato is transmitting is chakra from there using those black thinks that are pierced in all pains body.