Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Latest chapter was very interesting not only because Konoha was literly destroyed but also we can say for sure that Nagato is indeed Pain. But the fact remains - the six Pains are being controled from distance by Nagato by those chakra recievres and my assumption is that real Nagato cant be far away from the six bodies if he wants to control them like that. So according to this he should be near Konoha hiding somewhere in the forest probably. But where ?

Look at this pic - http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/10/

Notice Konan as she is speaking directly to Nagato and while she does that she turns her head sudenly and my guess is that because Nagato was right there with her. This is just a lucky guess as it may seem more that shes screaming for Yahiko Pain but then again Nagato should be somewhere near to control his bodies and plus why Pain needed to summon all bodies at one place. In this case we also have two options, he wanted them out of explosion, or he needed them close to his real self so he could extract theyre full chakra and add all he got to Yahiko Pain for his mega Shinra Tensei.

What do you think guys
    A few things to say about this. As it is fact that Nagato is controlling the corpses, he doesn't necessarily need to be close by. The talk Ino and her Dad had with Shizune, was only throwing a guess out there. They gathered that Pains techniques are similar to their clans, but we already know for a fact that Pains techs are far more superior, since he was able to search Shizune's mind for Naruto's whereabouts in seconds, without equipment on top of that. So taking that reference from Ino's assumption, if Nagato's ability to control the corpses is similar to their clan's ability, then I would assume that it can be done from a much greater distance than what Ino would think is capable. So Nagato doesn't need to be close by, he is probably still back in the Rain Village. But that is my guess, and we are all entitled to our own opinions.

The other thing i wanted to say is that I think that panel of Konan turning her head was her looking up in the skies of Konoha to witness Nagato's Shinra Tensei.

At first i thought that Konan was just saying her thoughts around but when i go back and watch the panel...to me it looks like she turned to directly talk to him.

@Shikamaru-sensei....I think the reason it took Konoha so long to prob the rain ninjas mind was because the were blocks and traps in his mind.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    At first i thought that Konan was just saying her thoughts around but when i go back and watch the panel...to me it looks like she turned to directly talk to him.

@Shikamaru-sensei....I think the reason it took Konoha so long to prob the rain ninjas mind was because the were blocks and traps in his mind.
    It took time to get around the traps, I agree. But when they got around the genjutsu traps, it still took them very long to explore the mind, and with 3 ninjas looking through it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    It took time to get around the traps, I agree. But when they got around the genjutsu traps, it still took them very long to explore the mind, and with 3 ninjas looking through it too.
    They also didn't know what they were looking for and hand to go through entire days.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    They also didn't know what they were looking for and hand to go through entire days.
    Good point. But you still cant deny that Nagato's techs are more advanced and superior. Somehow Human realm knew the 'where' and 'when' of Shizune's mind to search for the answer to what he was looking for.

Since his techs are obviously superior, I am assuming Nagato is not close by.

I only think he is close by because of the way Konan turned her head like she was directly talking to him
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Konan I think doesn't want anything to with this she was put in this situation her Nagato were such close friends in their past she is brainwashed

Yeah she seem to look back to Konoha as soon as Pain's body hit the ground. Saying that he's really determined. Now it's almost sure that God Pain is really Nagato..
    Last edited by Zaraky696; 12-20-2008 at 01:16 AM.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Yeah she seem to look back to Konoha as soon as Pain's body hit the ground. Saying that he's really determined. Now it's almost sure that God Pain is really Nagato..
    So then Nagato's soul is in Yahiko's body?

Im really confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    No, she's looking at Yahiko Pain. Look at the panels again.

Yahiko Pain summoned all five of his bodies plus Konan back in the upper left panel. Since they were lifeless and Yahiko Pain wasn't there Konan figured out what was going on (notice she's thinking " .......!"). That's when Yahiko Pain appeared beside her and she quickly turned to talk to him, that's all.
    Yahiko Pain doesnt uses that kind of summon that was the girl Pain who summoned them there, where the 5 bodies + Konan who then looked towards the village.

Yahiko Pain was still flying above the village when he used his Jutsu to go Boom!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you