Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Question Nagatos whereabouts

Latest chapter was very interesting not only because Konoha was literly destroyed but also we can say for sure that Nagato is indeed Pain. But the fact remains - the six Pains are being controled from distance by Nagato by those chakra recievres and my assumption is that real Nagato cant be far away from the six bodies if he wants to control them like that. So according to this he should be near Konoha hiding somewhere in the forest probably. But where ?

Look at this pic - http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/10/

Notice Konan as she is speaking directly to Nagato and while she does that she turns her head sudenly and my guess is that because Nagato was right there with her. This is just a lucky guess as it may seem more that shes screaming for Yahiko Pain but then again Nagato should be somewhere near to control his bodies and plus why Pain needed to summon all bodies at one place. In this case we also have two options, he wanted them out of explosion, or he needed them close to his real self so he could extract theyre full chakra and add all he got to Yahiko Pain for his mega Shinra Tensei.

What do you think guys
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Thats what I was thinking and I tried looking back too see if any of the panels revealed anything but found nothing.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yup. He's most likely hiding in the woods.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

I think she was looking at the direction of the village.

If nagato was there that means Ino and her dad was right about their theory

No, she's looking at Yahiko Pain. Look at the panels again.

Yahiko Pain summoned all five of his bodies plus Konan back in the upper left panel. Since they were lifeless and Yahiko Pain wasn't there Konan figured out what was going on (notice she's thinking " .......!"). That's when Yahiko Pain appeared beside her and she quickly turned to talk to him, that's all.

remember when first pain arrive near konoha?? he arrive in the forest where there is a building/house?? i think its in chapter 418 page 15-17..
    maybe nagato are in there?? (i just want to guess)
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Konan is looking at Konoha. I don't think Pain has to be near his bodies. I think he is in the rain village in his tower.

Nagato is upset .....

The reason why because his enraged that everyone hasn't gone what he went through his parents died he lost one of his close friends he has the same messed up passed as Naruto,Gara,Sasuke did I'm thinking there still might be a way he may change

Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    Nagato is upset .....

The reason why because his enraged that everyone hasn't gone what he went through his parents died he lost one of his close friends he has the same messed up passed as Naruto,Gara,Sasuke did I'm thinking there still might be a way he may change
    kinda hard to say that about him when he just wiped out like half the village lmao

Sig By Damon Max