View Poll Results: What happened to Konoha?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Konoha was hit.

37 68.52%
  • Konoha was summoned elsewhere and not hit.

9 16.67%
  • Other.

8 14.81%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Konoha's Fate

I dont think that the village was removed simply because in order to do a reverse summon, dont you need to have a contract with the said animal group? (Konoha would have to have a contract with the Frogs, something we dont know) Anyway, Konoha was probably blown up

Hey everyone lets not get carried away now something else could've happened we never thought of

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Buildings, trees, mountains, landscape in general...all destroyed, but the people, they are all alive, the frogs all did a mass summoning technique to get them out of there just in time.

Isn't some sort of contract required for a summoning? How can anyone sign a contract with a freakin' VILLAGE of people? And if that's the case, how come Sakura didn't go too? I think the key is whatever got summoned in the middle of that crater. The cloud of dust in the middle is reminiscent of a summoning.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    :s I don't know why people even get the idea of Konoha being summoned away. That is completely ridiculous.

Shima preformed a summon in Konoha, not summoned Konoha somewhere, which is what we see in the middle of the crater. By the looks of it, it is 3 giant toads, probably each with 1 person riding them. Naruto, Pa, and Ma.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    the last page..said konoha was hit. it was the narrator. i dont think hes ever wrong
    The Narrator once said Sasuke was dead , lol but i do believe it was hit, mayb3 not fully but still hit.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    This isn't Bleach.
    I say what he said.

but I am confused, where did this frogs summoning the people out of the village come from?