View Poll Results: What happened to Konoha?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Konoha was hit.

37 68.52%
  • Konoha was summoned elsewhere and not hit.

9 16.67%
  • Other.

8 14.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Konoha's Fate

You are thinking someone summoned konoha out of the area to avoide the blast hmmm why did you leave out this page then? pa frog is talking about combining all 3 chakras to summon something, maybe they summoned a very powerful frog who has the power to move konoha out of the way of the blast. or something silly like that kinda hard to know what the time line is anymore since there all in different locations.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ydoc; 12-19-2008 at 05:26 PM.

I don't know a technique which could summon a whole city to another place.

konoha should be hit... i just hate big country who think that they are the ruler of the world!! konoha should be punish for causing the pain that pain feel... konoha should be punish for the uchiha massacre...
    beside.. if naruto want to be the destined child who will change the shinobi world he should start to think globally... and not stuck in his safe area... his own village...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    konoha should be hit... i just hate big country who think that they are the ruler of the world!! konoha should be punish for causing the pain that pain feel... konoha should be punish for the uchiha massacre...
    beside.. if naruto want to be the destined child who will change the shinobi world he should start to think globally... and not stuck in his safe area... his own village...
    since they realized when the frogs name dissapeared from the scroll and the scene i posted above show that naruto is either on top of that summon sitting in the crater in konoha or soon will be there.

The village was definitely destroyed. The people? Not sure. Tsunade managed to save Sakura, and there were hundreds of those mini-slugs. Also, those mini-slugs not going poof may mean that Tsunade may have survived.

I don't believe the village is destroyed. The frogs did something, so who knows. If it wasn't them someone then someone did something to hid the destruction of the village. Hell you think Danzo would let the village be destroyed, I don't think so.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The village was definitely destroyed. The people? Not sure. Tsunade managed to save Sakura, and there were hundreds of those mini-slugs. Also, those mini-slugs not going poof may mean that Tsunade may have survived.
    Good point... that also leads me to believe that Tsunade is alive.

I think Konoha wasn't reversed summoned but a good deal of the people were... but if not then it's all good too haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    I don't believe the village is destroyed. The frogs did something, so who knows. If it wasn't them someone then someone did something to hid the destruction of the village. Hell you think Danzo would let the village be destroyed, I don't think so.
    danzou already stated he didnt care about what was destroyed because he knew the current hokage would protect the people with her life. he just wants to pick up the pieces. I personaly however dont think danzou will do anything to help.

the last page..said konoha was hit. it was the narrator. i dont think hes ever wrong

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    danzou already stated he didnt care about what was destroyed because he knew the current hokage would protect the people with her life. he just wants to pick up the pieces. I personaly however dont think danzou will do anything to help.
    Who knows, weirder things have happened.