Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Something disturbing...

Have anyone realised that the clans in Konoha is actually in-breeding? or else, how did kiba's mom have the dog, AND kiba's father have also? they must be committing incest as we speak!

ino and her father have the same funky hair and the same power. i mean, they must have very similiar DNA and another proof of incest!

i suggest that kishi actually 'mix it up' after konoha got nuked. this proves that, pain is wrong. peace do not make one complacent, incest makes one complacent. afterall, what says arrogant more than being able to rape your own sister and then make babies and pass them your clan powers?

with this, its no wonder that uchiha got rooted out. seeing how gay itachi and sasuke are, i think the elders are just trying to stop homosexuality from taking place in konoha.

amirite

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lionHeart View Post
    seeing how gay itachi and sasuke are
    Aside from your homophobic post, this might be the wisest thing youve said so far^^ I loll'ed

Joke thread detected....Let the non-seriousness commense. I don't even understand what you're saying in the first sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Aside from your homophobic post, this might be the wisest thing youve said so far^^ I loll'ed
    Hey!

They are not gay. They are misunderstood.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

The last part about homosexuality makes absolutely no sense, even if they were gay since two men can't reproduce. Sasuke might be gay but Itachi had a girlfriend.

Anyway, you may be right but the abilities are passed down through blood, or genes, that's why they're called bloodlines so it doesn't necessarily mean that both parents must be of the same clan but at least one.

so youre saying that its like harry potter?

half blood pure blodd? then sasuke is upre blodd?

Quote Originally Posted by lionHeart View Post
    so youre saying that its like harry potter?

half blood pure blodd? then sasuke is upre blodd?
    I have never read a Harry Potter book or watched a movie so I have no idea what you're talking about. I think I get what you're saying somewhat though and that is exactly what I'm trying to say. Some may be pure bred but others might not.

*Me being serious*

I don't think it is important in the Narutoverse. In our time incest is perceived as being bad, but a few decades or centuries ago it was normal.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Konoha clans are huge, with at least 4 nuclear families. Marrying someone with more degrees of separation than a second cousin isn't incest anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Konoha clans are huge, with at least 4 nuclear families. Marrying someone with more degrees of separation than a second cousin isn't incest anymore.
    where be teh proof that theyre large.