View Poll Results: Does Kakashi have a second team?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 13.04%
  • No

16 69.57%
  • Maybe

2 8.70%
  • the third person is protected by law due to kakashi's innappropriate sexual conduct against her.

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kakashi's second team?

Graveyard k plz ty after redpans post.

Remember this image?
    Spoiler!

Kakashi has never passed anyone. Later on what do we find out?
    Kakashi has been sensei to at least one other team. Which consists of at least these two members.
    Spoiler!

maybe it was a slip, but two people refer to him as a teacher?
    heres the second
    Spoiler!

So now i begin to wonder, is this some future storyline? I could just be overthinking this though.
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    Remember this image?
    Spoiler!

Kakashi has never passed anyone. Later on what do we find out?
    Kakashi has been sensei to at least one other team. Which consists of at least these two members.
    Spoiler!

maybe it was a slip, but two people refer to him as a teacher?
    heres the second
    Spoiler!

So now i begin to wonder, is this some future storyline? I could just be overthinking this though.

Kakashi was the head of Anbu, thats why they call him Senpai.

Senpai is for upperclassmen. Sensei is for teacher.

Redpan beat me to it. :(

ok maybe it's a just a vocabulary misunderstanding on my part. I honestly can't say.
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

i like ur theory ... but i doubt they are gonna reveal stuff like that it;s just soo Irrelevent at this time in the story

Sig By Damon Max

its just showing him respect

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    ok maybe it's a just a vocabulary misunderstanding on my part. I honestly can't say.
    It is a misunderstanding.

Senpai (先輩, Senpai?) and kōhai (後輩, kōhai?) are an essential element of Japanese age-based status relationships, similar to the way that family and other relationships are decided based on age, with even twins being divided into older and younger sibling. Senpai is roughly equivalent to the western concept of "mentor", while kōhai are roughly equivalent to "trainees". A young person may be considered the senpai of an older person at times if the older person entered an organization, such as a company, at a later time than the younger person did. Senpai is often seen romanized as "sempai" because it is pronounced that way (the Japanese "n" (ん) is pronounced as "m" when it comes before bilabials, such as "p").

In a Japanese school sports club, such as a baseball team, the kōhai are usually expected to perform various menial tasks for the senpai including washing clothes and cleaning. The kōhai may not be allowed to play the sport at all or have only limited opportunities to do so until they become senpai.

More than simple seniority, senpai implies a relationship with reciprocal obligations, somewhat similar to a mentoring relationship. A kōhai is expected to respect and obey their senpai, and the senpai in turn must guide, protect, and teach their kōhai as best they can. Senpai/kōhai relationships generally last for as long as the two people concerned stay in contact, even if the original context in which the senpai was senior is no longer relevant.

These terms appear frequently in anime and manga. Romantic crushes on one's senior are a popular theme in shōjo and romantic stories. In translated anime and manga, senpai/kōhai are more commonly retained in fansubs and scanlations, as official translations tend to use familiar English terms such as "upper class man".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senpai

The reason why Kakashi passed his team 7 because of what they can become An Uchiha The Fourth Hokage son and some other broad loll she turned out okay... he couldn't pass these 3 up he was waiting for a super group like this I believe

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    The reason why Kakashi passed his team 7 because of what they can become An Uchiha The Fourth Hokage son and some other broad loll she turned out okay... he couldn't pass these 3 up he was waiting for a super group like this I believe
    Or maybe he was impressed by their teamwork XD.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...